Search results

1. montgomeryscott

Need Two Guys for tomorrow at 9am in Carlstadt, NJ

Need Two guys for tomorrow mourning Doubleheader at 9am in Carlstadt, NJ. Any Positions will do. Trying to avoid a Forfiet. ASA Rules Apply. No Miken Bats Batting Practice Commences at 8am GPS: Central Ave & Interstate Place. Carlstadt, NJ 07072
  2. montgomeryscott

Louisville Slugger TPS Voltage SB83V Dark Blue Model

What's the word on the VOLTAGE SB83V Dark Blue model? I have seen a few floating around for sale. Is it a piece of junk like the SAS model ?
  3. montgomeryscott

Covers

Tattoo Ball Get the Composite Cover balls. We used the Synthetic in our league last two years, I didnt like them. So I bought 2 dozen Composite Covers and threw them in. Way better Pop of bat and more Distance on shots. The Pitcher would be the only one on the team to Complain! Lol
  4. montgomeryscott

Where are the pix of the Z2K?

Z-2000 Bat looks awsome, very nice pics
  5. montgomeryscott

NEW JERSEY-Looking for Players-Mercer County League Team

Looking for a couple of Players: ANY POSITIONS Mercer County League Team that plays on Tuesday & Thursday Nights. 1-game each night. Consistantly a vary Competitive League Slowpitch Arc 6-10 feet 7-inning Games Games start times are at 6:30, 7:30 & 8:30pm NSA Bats & Rules, 1-1 Count...
  6. montgomeryscott

Moving to NJ next month

NJ Softball I have 3 McGuire-Air Force guys on my teams currently. I would/will pick you up for my teams. Let me know? We play leagues, no tournaments
  7. montgomeryscott

Need two players for tomorrow (Slowpitch) in Wayne, NJ. 11:30am start time

We need a couple of guys(2-3) tomorrow 10/9 for double-header at 11:30am in Wayne, NJ. Slow-Pitch 6-10' Arc ASA rules apply No Miken Bats Any positions, it doesnt really matter at this point. For GPS location use Taylor Dr. & Mountain View Blvd. Wayne, NJ 07470 Here's the link...
  8. montgomeryscott

looking to play in the bergen county area

North Jersey Softball Private Message sent your way.
  9. montgomeryscott

RI OG mayhem 98??(orange one)

Mayhem Re-issue Yep, that's the Mayhem Re-Issue, with the White End-Cap. They actually re-issued it in 2008 also, I got 4 of them on returns for broken bats that year and they were for sale at a few places also.
  10. montgomeryscott

For Sale Now - 27oz Easton Stealth + SCN12 For Sale

SCN12 Stealth + Bat is sold for $145, thanks for all the interest. And please keep your opinions about my price listings to yourself and stay off my threads
  11. montgomeryscott

Scn12 Thanks for the advice, however I don't agree with you. The bat is new and returnable and receipt.
  12. montgomeryscott

I have a new-out-of-wrapper 27oz Easton Stealth + SCN12 returnable with receipt from local store from 2 weeks ago. Bat has not been hit at all=no swings on it. This is the Royal Blue model for visual reference. For Sale: $145 delivered Paypal as Gift
  13. montgomeryscott

Voltage Prices

I don't understand how people can still be trying to sell the SB73V Voltages for astronomical prices ? The bat is Banned in ASA. It is now just a good Non-ASA bat.
  14. montgomeryscott

What Team Callaghan Pump & Controls is the team. They changed Continental league to 4-HR's. I have the email from Andy Dill stating the the rule changes for our division. What team are you guys on ?
  15. montgomeryscott

Looking for a couple of Players: ANY POSITIONS Mercer County League Team that plays on Tuesday & Thursday Nights. 1-game each night. Very Competitive League Slowpitch Arc 6-10 feet 7-inning Games Games start times are at 6:30, 7:30 & 8:30pm NSA Bats & Rules, 1-1 Count 4-HR's Per...
  16. montgomeryscott

1b Glove

Take a look at the Louisville Slugger Omaha 1B Glove that's out now, its a 13" glove and its very nice.
  17. montgomeryscott

c405 vs c555

I found that most of the C555 bats I had dented up easier than my C405 bats
  18. montgomeryscott

GTG AutoAccessGarag is GTG

Just completed deal with AutoAccessGarag He is GTG.