Search results

1. jhob54

looking to get in on a team order or 2

Just looking for a few uniforms to wear in some local tournies with throw together teams. LMK
  2. jhob54

Swinging Bunt team 22 check in

Everyone else had one so why not Team 22 C: Anthony Jurasz 1. Anthony Repplinger 2. Brian Hill 3. Derrick Williams 4. Gregg Ponting 5. Jim Hobson (jhob54) 6. Joe Manola 7. Joshua Gulick 8. Mark Wilson 9. Ross Anthos 10. Terry Wrobleski 11. Vince Reed
  3. jhob54

For Sale OG virus 30 oz $75

looking to move my og virus paypal is [email protected]. Yes it is returnable if you had a receipt.
  4. jhob54

For Sale Ressy 454 used 2 weekends

Need to move this ressy 454 27 oz that is returnable but needs a receipt. Only been used in 2 tournaments and one short round of bp. Injured arm early in year and have not been able to play all summer so it just sits in my bag. $160 paypal is [email protected]
  5. jhob54

Question for Doce or other Rep

If I order some stuff from the website today will I get it by friday with regular shipping to Illinois?
  6. jhob54

For Sale Deal of the night Freak Plus 28oz $100

7. jhob54

Its been fun thanks Combat and the combatants

Two teenagers in sports, work, and coaching football is caught up to me. Going into semi retirement, only going to be playing one night a week and no more tourny ball. Got some gear for sale in the selling sections, bat, glove, game balls, new glove if anyone is interested. Keeping one glove and...
  8. jhob54

For Sale All Day sports combat Jersey 4x #11 $30

Worn twice in good shape says combatants on the baCK paypal [email protected]
  9. jhob54

For Sale Lightly used tourny 44/400 TA's and others

These are all tourney balls used in 2-3 different tourny's 7 thunder advances 44/400 2 trump wsa stotes 44/400 3 44/375 thunder zn's All are still rocks and in good shape $45 for all obo paypal is [email protected]
  10. jhob54

For Sale Academia ASR 282 14 inch New $45 obo

Retiring for the most part and want to move gear quick. Glove in new been sitting with a ball in in 99% of time played catch with a few times hasent seen the field yet still needs some breaking in. Paypal only [email protected]
  11. jhob54

For Trade Combat 27fl spike baker

Les than 20 hits returnable w/receipt pics are available if needed. Would like to try a Bass 1st degree 27 or 28oz
  12. jhob54

Swinging Bunt team 4 thread

Any board member here Team 4 C: Darin Strenzel 1 Jerel Brown 2 Doug Landando = Copper1150 3 Dusty Wilson =crash1207 4 Greg Stephens 5 Jim Hobson =jhob54 6 Josh Faber 7 Kevin Jeffries 8 Kirk Utsinger 9 Mason McCann 10 Robert West 11 Tony Rehor =Rehor22001
  13. jhob54

For Sale 27oz fl Spike Returnable

Has less than 20 swings on it. Looking for $180/OBO or would possibly trade just not sure what I want. Og grip has been removed can post pics later if needed. Heading to Easter dinner with family will answer pms in order that I get them when I return.
  14. jhob54

Any swingingbunt players going by boombah this week

If so and you would not mind picking me up a few things pm me please. I would rather give someone who is going by there and comming to the bunt a few extra bucks than pay Boombah's stupid shipping prices.
  15. jhob54

GTG j-sig awesome to deal with

Joe has some crazy packaging but it was awesome. He had bat tapped up in the box so good took 10 mins to get it open. Its a good thing so keep it up bro. Great communication and made the deal smooth. Not alot of feedback for him but is gtg in my book he shipped first with no problem and is...
  16. jhob54

Gear for sale at Swinging Bunt

With the large number of players that attend the swinging bunt thought this would be a start for a listing of who will have gear they are wanting to get rid of. I will keep a running list and update post 2 as people list items with screen names. Include the item and price. Put pictures in your...
  17. jhob54

GTG BIG 3 is gtg

Completed easy bat trade and deal went smooth. Would not hesitate to deal with BIG 3 aagain Thanks jhob43
  18. jhob54

For Sale/Trade budlight tailgate grill

I have a budlight tailgate helmet grill that I won looking to trade for another combat would like an og virus or supremacy of course would prefer something with a receipt and returnable if possible. looking for anything above 27 oz and will entertain other offers. No ideal of the money value of...
  19. jhob54

looking to trade tailgate grill for og virus or supremecy

I have a budlight tailgate helmet grill that I won looking to trade for another combat would like an og virus or supremecy of course would prefer something with a receipt and returnable if possible. looking for anything above 27 oz and will entertain other offers. No ideal of the money value of...
  20. jhob54

simple t shirt for combatants need help with logo

I am wanting to do a simple t shirt design for the combatants. My ideal is to have some t shirts to just wear around to represent or on hot days to wear between tourny games to let jersey dry out and I need a simple logo in 2 or 3 colors for screen printing if any combatants can do the logo...