Search results

1. S

GTG chmo616

Great deal and would deal with him again.
  2. S

For Sale Beautiful wilson a2k 1799 h web rht 1275

I have a rht wilson a2k 1799 h web in beautiful condition purchased a few weeks ago and also got a mizuno pro limited gmp 700 which i like better,a2k 1799 beautiful not used by me and was not used much by previous owner relaced with stiff tan lace selling for 200 shipped great glove.Having...
  3. S

GTG Davisrelacing

Sold to buyer ,asked me to hold glove i did for several days and he pay fast on the day he said he would,would deal with again.
  4. S

For Sale Louisville slugger super z and louisville z 3000

I have two Louisville sluggers i bought off a guy at a tourney this past weekend a super z 34/27 and a z 3000 34/28,guy said they had about 25 to 30 hits apiece,i took ten swings each and do not like them my need to venture to something other than easton was a failure,both bats are in excellent...
  5. S

For Sale Louisville slugger select 715 and prime 915 bbcor bats

I have two Louisville Slugger baseball bbcor bats, both are 32/29,first one is the Select 715 one with the white barrel and second is Prime 915 both used by me for half a season.Both bats are in excellent shape.Asking 70 dollars for Select 715 and 85 dollars for the Prime 915.I would take 140...
  6. S

For Sale Mizuno pro limited gzp 66 rht 11 1/2

I have a Mizuno Pro Limited GZP 66 rht with an i web which i had done,glove is like new and still stiff some outdoor catch and plenty of couch catch,glove is in excellent condition and i am asking 135 shipped .Also comes with Mizuno bag.This Pro Limited GZP 66 also comes with web that was...
  7. S

For Sale 2016 easton team usa edition and 2015 easton salvo for sale 34/25 and 34/27

I have an Easton Team USA Edition 34/25 like new asa and a Easton Savlo also like new both bats i received in trades at tourney last weekend,bats not for me asking 185 for Team Usa Edition and 125 for the Salvo.Would sell both for 280 shipped,paypal as gift or add fees.Price drop 170 for Team...
  8. S

For Sale Demarini mercy 34/25

I have a Demarini Mercy 34/25 like new asa just got in a trade last weekend and i am asking 160 shipped,paypal as gift or add fees.SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. S

For Sale Vasque mens insulated gortex boots

Vasque insulated gortex boots size 11 worn once and do not like the way they fit my foot,boots are in excellent condition,only worn once.Selling for 125 shipped,payed 170.00.Price drop 75 shipped.SOLD!!!!!!!!!
  10. S

For Sale Rawlings pro preferred special edition 5oth anniversary

I have a Rawlings Pro Preferred 5oth Anniversary Edition rht glove model PROSNP2-50 11 1/4 in size i web in beautiful condition for either baseball or softball asking 170 shipped,paypal as gift,golve is really nice,your can also make an offer.Pics upcoming,photobucket down right now they say...
  11. S

For Sale Miken freak usa border battle edition 34/26

I have a Miken Border Battle Edition Freak USA 34/26 with about 25 hits on it and bat is in excellent shape,no rattles,cracks or webbing just really nice,got bat brand new last August and put the swings on it myself and is alittle to lite for me.Asking 160 shipped.Paypal as gift or add fees.
  12. S

For Sale Chippewa waterproof insulated size 11 mens boots

Have a great pair of Chippewa Boots size 11 waterproof and thinsulated insulated,wore one time and they do not fit me,just alittle tight for me,like i said worn once selling for 120.00 shipped,payed 170 for these,need to sell and get a bigger size.Price drop 95 shipped need new boots.
  13. S

For Sale Nike air dt max 96 deion sanders pink cabcer awareness trainers size 10 1/2

I have a pair of Nike Air DT Max 96 Deion Sanders pink Cancer Awareness Cross Trainers,worn twice in the house and on the back porch they are spotless selling for 60 shipped,size 10 1/2.Price drop 50 shipped.Go all the way down to see pics,added new ones . Great shoe just not for me.
  14. S

GTG Marklar is gtg

Marklar sent payment quickly and was happy with the glove i sent,Marklar gtg.
  15. S

For Sale Rodriguez red white and blue 1st base glove

Have a 14 inch rht Rodriguez first base glove,bought on this board about a month ago,glove is used but not abused,i used in two games and it is two big,i like smaller glove,it is a very nice glove for someone who likes the bigger glove and will not be disappointed with this.Selling for 70...
  16. S

For Sale Rawlings pro preferred h web 1275

I have a Rawlings Pro Preferred model PROS303HC2T H Web rht in great shape and ready to use,broken in,no tears or rips and leather is in fine shape selling for 150.00 shipped MG][/URL]
  17. S

For Sale Og easton scx2 34/26

I have a Og Easton scx2 34/26 with the asa stamp on it and serial number on it is 332307,bat has about 70 hits on it no cracks,webbing or rattles just great shape,paint chipped on the o in easton selling for 100 shipped. /IMG_20150530_122143475_zpssdzoed0c.jpg.html][/URL]
  18. S

For Sale/Trade Combat 2015 avarice g5 34/26

I have a Combat Avarice G5 34/26 with 7 batting practice swings on it,one of 500 made great stick just not for me,selling for 205 shipped or would trade for a louisville dual stamp z4000 endload or a wilson,mizuno or pro preferred glove in 12.5 or 12.75,other bat offers in trade will be looked...
  19. S

For Sale Beautiful rawlings pro preferred pro1000-6k

I have a beautiful Rawlings Pro Preferred 12/14 h web in excellent condition,just relaced and ready for you to use,allittle fraying below rawlings tag where hand goes in but other than that no ink or and issues with glove it is great alittle small for me. Model pro1000-6k Rht.Selling for 150...
  20. S

For Sale Mint combat 26oz avarice 98

Have a mint 26oz Combat Avarice 98 asa,usssa,isa,nsa stamps, with 10 hits on it,selling for 105 shipped gift to my paypal or add fees.