Search results

1. brandon0523

looking to play in northern Indiana

Moving to the northern Indiana area looking to play league tourney or what ever my wife will play too if needed for coed..
  2. brandon0523

looking to play in the midwest/illinois

travel to any area around the midwest.. will play league anywhere around chicago land.. depending on the level is depending on position.. i have played short and third for utrip d/c and first and second and catcher for b and open..
  3. brandon0523

Prayers for board bro

I was picked up by a board bro JaydawG212 to play in the Streator Illinois Chuck and duck tourney Saturday.. it was put on by another board bro Huey-gts06.. When sliding into third Jaydawg212 came in a little to hot and shattered his right leg and ankle.. had to be rushed to the hospital and...
  4. brandon0523

LTB Easton CNT

I had one a few years ago.. now I want one again.. any size will do
  5. brandon0523

bat being a "gamer"

I have seen this a lot here.. a person will say.... oh x amount more swings and this thing will be my gamer.... Does everyone do this.. hell I just open the bat take about ten swings with it and take it to the field.. granted they will break in and be hotter over time but damn that takes to...
  6. brandon0523

For Trade 26oz Easton B3.0 for 28oz utrip

Got a nice B3.0 26oz has a new sticker for asa 2013 tourney.. only used in the USA vs USA futures game.. trade for utrip something hot in 28 oz
  7. brandon0523

For Sale Reebok Barrage 28oz

has some webbing just opened it on june 22nd.. probably 150 swings on it.. my use only.. great pop great feel.. 8159098152.. $110 gifted
  8. brandon0523

Looking to play some more ball

I play open and c nsa league ball in illinois.. short middle second or first.. im willing to travel to surrounding states for tournys.. let me know when and where and ill be there..
  9. brandon0523

LTB jerseys XXL #52

anything nice will be considered.. ill pay some money
  10. brandon0523

For Trade Easton 100w 30oz

I have an Easton 100w wegman pro model 30 oz.. about 200 swings.. no webbing no rattle just normal scratches.. looking for an equally hot 27-28 oz any manufacturer will do.. 815 909 8152