Search results

1. doublebagel

Boombah bats no longer approved for NSA and ISA play

I was checking an older video from the BP hero and someone made a comment that Boombah bats are no longer approved for NSA and ISA. I thought that was really odd so I checked. According to NSA's non- approved bat list (updated 3/16/18): Bats listed below are not legal for play with NSA Boombah...
  2. doublebagel

LTB Right hand batting glove

I'm left handed and only use the right batting glove, I figured some of you righties do the opposite. Anyone looking to get rid of their lightly used or new right batting glove? Looking for XL.
  3. doublebagel

P.O.W/ M.I.A Boss BP video

Finally got a good video of the POW Boss. (not sure why so many dislikes on the video, probably bc of me in the beginning. This was after 3 or 4 rounds of BP with the Anarchy and I had a blister) I really like this bat.
  4. doublebagel

Dually update

Just an update on my dually for everyone curious how they progress. I put the first 100 hits on it with classic m's and then LSXfreak put another 50-75 hits on it with his video review with evil bp 52's and some 52/300 game balls. With 150-200 hits I had it tested at a USSSA tourney and it was...
  5. doublebagel

For Sale/Trade Kirby combo

Looking to sell Utrip and ASA 2015 Kirby's both 26oz Utrip has 100 hits ASA has 200 hits Both bats have both bar codes......I have the receipts from 12/23/15 $140 pp shipped SOLD I'll consider trades, my 2 for 1. ASA or dual stamp options
  6. doublebagel

For Sale Pentax K1000 camera w/ 35-80mm lens and bag

Like new Pentax K1000 (35mm film) camera w/ SMCP-A Zoom 35-80mm f/4.0-5.6 Lens and lowepro bag. Great for beginners $100 OBO
  7. doublebagel

For Sale 8GB apple itouch 4th gen

Very lightly used by my mother (RIP) just hoping someones kid might enjoy it. Its been wiped and ready to be plugged into itunes for the new user. SOLD
  8. doublebagel

For Sale Nike air max 2014+ sz 11.5

I've only worn a handful of times, I normally wear a size 12 and these are a little snug for my liking. SOLD / pp gifted
  9. doublebagel

For Sale 27oz 2013 B3

2013 27oz Easton B3 200 hits a few small paint chips from crappy fields Returnable, no receipt $100 shipped SOLD
  10. doublebagel

Demarini's graphics dept took a hit today......

GNSP............Christian Audigier (ED HARDY) dies at 57
  11. doublebagel

For Sale 2XL Team USA jersey

sold only worn once post it with name on the last pic, it was unreadable with on the first 2.
  12. doublebagel

For Sale Demarini Corndog

No receipt, only has a 3 month warranty anyway. Scale weight is 28oz with the grip and knobcuff, it swings close to my 27oz st100, no issues on it at all, a few ball marks from indoor winter bp. SOLD
  13. doublebagel

Utrip camo review

So I got a chance to swing someones 26oz usssa mako realtree bat this past weekend had about 100 hits or so. Hitting a mix of balls, 44/400 xrocks, classic m's, 52/300's) First impression (well I hate anything camo so I'm sure that didn't help lol) Just holding it with my 27oz ST100 the...
  14. doublebagel

For Sale/Trade LHT A2000 1st base glove

lightly used, not broken in A2K/A2000 "Made in Japan" 1st base glove SOLD
  15. doublebagel

GTG ghunt25 is GTG

Corndogs, corndogs for everyone Jackie! GTG man!
  16. doublebagel

All these 100H reissues.....

when is the st100 reissue coming!? For me I prefer my st100's over the 100H eventhough the 100H I had was crazy. But seriously, why not reissue a st100? I've had the 2013 B1, maybe I didn't give enough time (1000+) but it never seemed to get as hot as any of my st100's.
  17. doublebagel

E nationals........Waterloo or Rockford?

Trying to decide which to travel to. Friends have been to Waterloo, Ia and say its nice but I grew up in the Schaumburg/ Mt. Prospect area and going back up there to Loves Park is tempting. Who has been to those fields? How are they?
  18. doublebagel

For Sale 27oz Easton SCN5

27oz SCN5, 200-300 hits, returnable, no cracks, rattle, or wobble. Starting to open up well. $125 sold
  19. doublebagel

For Sale bunch of jerseys

Knights jerseys printed by Shirts n Logo's, minimal wear (a few fence snags on #10) all 3 2XL's ALL GONE 2 "Fenton Flood" jerseys printed on poly-dri jerseys, very clean, worn one or 2 games. #33 Large #57 XL SOLD (not pictured 2XL #23, has some yellow arm pit stains, if interested) $15 each
  20. doublebagel

2014 B1's

I haven't seen many around or for sale. I feel like my st100 is about to see the end. I've had the 2013 B1 and its good but I don't think its as hot at my st100 is. Can someone compare the 14 and 13 B1's?