Search results

1. W

Fundraising request for my son

I don't normally ask for assistance on here, but my son's AAU basketball team isn't doing well in the fundraising department. He plays for the CAV's. Its an AAU youth basketball organization which has been around for close to 30 years. Please take a second to check out the gofundme link to read...
  2. W

Current Events for LS

LS is sold to Wilson Sporting Goods Here it is
  3. W

An interesting answer to a popular question

"What's the best workout routine to lose fat and gain muscle without equipment?"
  4. W

Industry technologies

I don't know how many are interested in studies conducted within our industry, but here is one anyway..:cool: http://thermal.mtnw-usa.com/blog/newton-make-runners-more-comfortable?goback=%2Egde_21422_member_276719607#%21
  5. W

Triathlon experience?

Any triathletes in here? I have a couple of questions.
  6. W

Are you as fit as a WWII G.I.?

Interesting read.. http://www.artofmanliness.com/2011/09/12/are-you-as-fit-as-a-world-war-ii-gi/
  7. W

Troy Lee Designs Technical Apparel Designer/Artist opening

Just passing along information to the very talented artists on the board. I have no connection to this position, outside of knowing that it is available. You would be located in their home office in Corona, CA.
  8. W

Japan hook up

I'm in Japan for the next ~20 days or so.. If anyone wants me to look for anything in particular, PM me and we can work something out.. not looking to make money on it...just hooking people up..
  9. W

LTB Netbook or Tablet

I'm looking for a higher quality laptop or tablet. I'm looking to trade 1 of the below bats, + cash depending on the offer.. I have the following for trade: NIW 27oz J3U NIW 28oz J3A NIW 28oz F5 all come with receipts..
  10. W

Sneak Peak 2014 Stadium 2.1 and CL22

Its April 1st..I'm just saying...
  11. W

Bodyfat measurement devices

I was part of a discussion panel for a military unit today. We discussed many topics, but there were a few questions when it came to measurement tools. One question in particular has my interest. Have you seen any significant variances between the electronic BF measuring scales and a more...
  12. W

2013 f5

What is the opinion on the new F5?
  13. W

LTB Older Red Sox Memorabilia

I'm looking for older Red Sox memorabilia. I am building a memorial for a relative whom recently passed away. He was a great man and a die-hard Red Sox fan. By older, I mean pre-90's memorabilia. I have plenty of NIW, NWT Demarini and Wilson gear for trade. I also own a custom garment...
  14. W

Macro usage

Can we start a little dialog on how each macro is used in/by the body? In an effort to force people to realize just how much they know, I'd prefer if you didn't google your answers prior to discussing them here. I know that will still happen though, as no one wants to be wrong.
  15. W

Jan 5--ASA--Riverside

Anybody playing in the pre-season tourney @ the Riverside BLD?
  16. W

New garage gym resolution

We've decided that we are investing in a garage gym for 2013..haha...finally.. We've decided on this setup.. power rack w/bench plenty of free weights set of bumper plates Century BOB or heavy/speed bags (not competely sold on either yet) battle ropes (1.5 and 2) plyo box set...
  17. W

Programming for the ME lifting guys

A little insight into max effort programming..
  18. W

Hooded sweatshirt?

Would there be interest in a hooded sweatshirt for the Anarchists? I'd like to stay away from sublimation. I was thinking more along the lines of embroidery or screenprint. If we can get it a design laid out and have it approved by Steven, it would available in time for the A.S.S....ijs
  19. W

Outside of the box

Who trains with unorthodox methods? kettlebells anchored with superbands to train using anti-rotational properties sandbags medicine balls slam balls rings battle ropes sleds tires Any other unorthodox methods that you've used, or have used on clients? hang cleans into a step up?
  20. W

Explosive strength

Just a discussion thread... How do YOU define explosive strength? How do YOU train for explosive strength? What does explosive strength do for YOU? I'm not asking about the "you" the general person. I'm asking about the "you" the individual that just read the above sentences.