Search results

1. Jen_16

For Sale Rawlings Stickers for charity

Hopefully this isn’t isn’t a rules violation, but if it is, please remove it mods. Selling some Rawlings stickers today and tomorrow with all proceeds going to charity. If you’d like to contribute the cost is $5.50 for 1, with each additional costing $5. The initial fifty cents covers shipping...
  2. Jen_16

Who wants to see a Pro Label OF model?

Is anyone else hoping Rawlings drops a Pro Label for the OF/Softball gang?
  3. Jen_16

For Sale Mizuno MZP80

NWOT MZP80 - $210 Bought this on here from Craig a couple months ago and have yet to use it due to injury. May never get to play again so back up for sale it goes.
  4. Jen_16

My turn.... Custom A2000

Ordered this one through Chad here on SBF. Easy buy and he gave me a heads up when it was in route to me (arrived 8 weeks to the day of ordering).
  5. Jen_16

For Sale Wilson Conform

Up for sale is my Wilson Conform 1955 - $200 obo If it looks different that's because it got a little custom surgery. I had the pro sleeve removed as well as the finger extension because I found it uncomfortable keeping my finger out when I usually play with index in. I think it's a pretty...
  6. Jen_16

For Sale/Trade Pro Issue A2000 1799

SOLD Got quite a few of these so one can go Brand new black PI 1799 No oil, no catch, no imperfections $325 shipped OBO I prefer Wilson trades, though I have picked up a few Rawlings recently :rolleyes:
  7. Jen_16

For Sale/Trade 4 Wilson A2000

Few nice gloves for sale/trade with my main trade interest being 1799 of course. I don't have the Jorge Soler GOTM if anyone wants to trade one. Pro Issue Wilson A2000 1613 - $200 OBO OG Wilson 1955 Conform - $165 OBO MIJ Wilson A2000 YBG - $170 OBO - SOLD FOR $160 NWT Wilson A2000 OT6 -...
  8. Jen_16

Glove surgery

I have been wanting to game this glove since it was gifted to me but just couldn't get past the velcro... So tonight I decided to devise a way to rid the glove of it. The surgery took me about an hour to complete from first incision to final lace knot. Lots of stitches removed, six...
  9. Jen_16

LTB senior league baseball bat 32/27 or 33/28 (-5)

I'm looking to buy a couple senior league baseball bats in either size baseball bat 32/27 or 33/28 (-5). I'm not partial to any brand but they do have to be a drop 5. Thanks in advance.
  10. Jen_16

LTB LTB baseball bat 32/27 or 33/28 (-5)

I'm looking to buy a couple senior league baseball bats in either size baseball bat 32/27 or 33/28 (-5). I'm not partial to any brand but they do have to be a drop 5. Thanks in advance.
  11. Jen_16

Wilson Conform 1955

I gamed the first run A2K 1955 in college and have always kinda wanted to pick up another. This new conform popped up on the bay the other day so I had to snag it- they don't make 'Em like this anymore and I'm shocked to have found one new.
  12. Jen_16

Price check: 5 dot Rawlings HOH Pro200-6

A friend of mine is looking to sell and I don't feel comfortable advising on price here. It's horween leather and measures 11.5". Any help would be appreciated.
  13. Jen_16

For Sale MINT Pro Issue A2000

I just picked up a new saddle tan B2 which I'd rather game so this ASO is on the block. I've used it for catch a couple of times but that is all. Glove is clean and has a long way to go before it's game ready. Price is $250 obo
  14. Jen_16

Had to save it...

Saw this first run A2K and couldn't let it continue on it's path of neglect. The shape was awful but it was evident that the leather was in tremendous shape. Got gifted some pro stock chocolate brown lace and was able to breathe new life into this while maintaining all stick components. Nice...
  15. Jen_16

Unique 1781

No pro stock, A2000 or Wilson stamps http://youtu.be/aMT6Z4z5QQU
  16. Jen_16

For Sale Used Pro Issue 1799

For sale: $325 shipped. SOLD Decided I don't need 4 all black PI 1799 :) Used for catch and shagging BP. Could use some work to be game ready. Has some dirt on the palm but not much use evident elsewhere. Feel free to ask questions, I can offer more pics if needed.
  17. Jen_16

LTB Outfield glove

Post a reply or PM what you have and price. Please include pictures so that I may show them to my teammate. He's not set on any one brand, but doesn't want to spend over $150. Thanks
  18. Jen_16

For Sale Wilson A2000 (pro issues)

OFFERS WELCOME Have four gloves for sale: Pro issue DW5 with superskin (only used for catch) Pro issue EL3 (has been my gamer at second for about four tournament) OG owner has his name written small in ballpoint on the liner Pro issue ASO (used for catch twice) Retail B2 (also used for...
  19. Jen_16

For Sale Four wilson pro stock gloves

PRICE DROP PRICE DROP OFFERS WELCOME Have four gloves for sale: Pro issue DW5 with superskin (only used for catch) Pro issue EL3 (has been my gamer at second for about four tournament) OG owner has his name written small in ballpoint on the liner Pro issue ASO (used for catch twice)...
  20. Jen_16

For Sale Pi dw5

Got this recently and have no plans for it after picking up four gloves this week. Only trade interest would be a 1799. It measure 12" exactly and the original owner only used it for catch so it'll need some work to shape. Price is $300 or best offer