Search results

1. blldwg23

Price Check 28oz spike baker

Got a 28ozel spike baker. Old stamps. It is just taking up space and weight in my bat bag. No webbing I can see and 1 small spot of what a guy more familiar with combats than me called combat tracking. I doubt this thing has 150 swings on it. It has mostly rode in the bag or sat up against the...
  2. blldwg23

Wilson YAK?

I've always been a Rawlings or Mizuno man so please excuse my ignorance. What can any of you guys tell me about the Wilson YAK line of gloves. I know they typically retail in the 150 ish range but what kind of quality are they? The leather looks like some of that softened pre broken in...
  3. blldwg23

Thoughts on a XL2

Was visiting a local sports store tonight and came across a brand new XL2 for about 69$. Now I don't really need another bat or anything and I know it's not one of Easton's top tier bats. Just curious if anybody has swung one what did they thing about it etc? Thinking about picking it up just...
  4. blldwg23

LS HD9 hybrid gloves

Wanted to know if anybody had any feedback on the L Slugger HD9 hybrid gloves.. The ones that have the mesh type back. Seen what I thought might be a decent deal on one and wanted to know if I should check one out. So are they decent quality or are they not. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
  5. blldwg23

Thoughts on a couple of bats?

What are ya'lls thoughts on the Easton L5 and L6? Especially if you have one. Found a few places I can get em pretty cheap. Association stamps don't matter in most of the tourney's I play in. Thanks in advance guys.
  6. blldwg23

For Trade 28 Spike Baker FL

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1316048 Thanks for looking.
  7. blldwg23

For Trade Combat Spike Baker 28oz FL

I have a 28oz Combat Spike Baker that I am testing the waters on for a trade. It is returnable with about 150-200 tops on it. Does have a tiny amount of Combat tracking on the barrel. I am really entertaining any type of trade bat wise 26 or 27 oz except another Combat. Might would even...
  8. blldwg23

I'm kicking myself.

I was at a sporting goods store tonite and just browsing through the gloves to see what they might have. Well I found an A2000 12" ASO for less than $100 and I didn't buy it. IDK why I guess I had a brain fart or something.
  9. blldwg23

Something to provoke dicussion among the glove Ho's

Morning. This is about a conversation I have had with my brother and his best friend and kinda wanted to see what some of the Glove Ho's thought. First off some back ground. I am not a glove Ho. I like my gloves and I have owned some nice leather but I'm just not all about it like some of...
  10. blldwg23

Price Check Demarini One .12

Just curious what kind of price would you pay for a 2011 Demarini One .12 (Red One) at a retail store? I came across a couple in a store NIW and was just curious. Also any feedback or review on them would be cool. I know they are old stamped etc. but thought if I could get one on the cheap it...
  11. blldwg23

For Sale/Trade Combat Jason Kendrick 26oz.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1287118
  12. blldwg23

Wheeled Back Pack

I am looking for a new bat bag. The combat wheeled back pack has caught my eye and I was wondering if any of you guys have it and what do you like and dislike about it? Thanks
  13. blldwg23

2013 stamped catalyst

I have been looking at picking up another bat or two and one of the ones that I am thinking about is the new USsSA 2013 Stamped Catalyst. I found a couple places where they look like they could be had fairly cheap. I know the older ones were pretty decent and durable which is good...
  14. blldwg23

Ball and bat combination?

I just started playing in a league that uses the .44/375 ball but it is not a true ASA league. We can use any bat pretty much except seniors, ultras etc. Now most of the tourney's we play in are either hit any .44 cor ball you want or are USSSA tourney's. For those games I use my Salvo...
  15. blldwg23

Price Check Combat Spike Baker Fully Loaded

The bat prolly has less than 100 swings on it.
  16. blldwg23

Glove Question

I am looking into getting a new glove and I am interested in one I saw locally the most. It was a Worth Legit model glove. Whats the quality of the glove? I have always been a Mizuno/Rawlings person and always owned some of their better quality gloves. But after I "retired" I got rid of all...
  17. blldwg23

44/575

I was going to pick up some softballs for a church softball tourney. So I called the guy to see what type of balls we were going to use and he said 44/575's. I didn't hardly think anybody used a 575 compression ball anymore. Anyway I was just a little shocked, maybe we won't bust to many bats.
  18. blldwg23

Return ???

I just busted my Combat Kendrick. Anybody know what Combat is sending as a replacement? Thanks.
  19. blldwg23

Looking for a team in SE Georgia

I am looking for a team to play some tourney ball. I played for several years and then "retired" for a while and want to get back into playing some. I have played as high as a B and as low as a D. If your a mature group of guys looking for a player holler at me, maybe I can help out.