Search results

1. A

2015 ASA Men's Slowpitch Class D Northern National Tournament

Yep game starts at 2:30 and we plan on playing at 2:45 so will have to catch the 2nd half. :)
  2. A

Thanks guys. We want to be able to catch the 2nd half of the Huskers game.
  3. A

Best Sport bar to watch games and good food?
  4. A

When do the bars close? guessing 2 am?
  5. A

Bigcat: I like Memphis style ribs and Mild wings with Ranch plus Coors light. :) lol
  6. A

I will try to catch some of your game tomorrow.
  7. A

Let us know when you come to visit your sister and I'm sure we can use you for a game. What team are you with?
  8. A

Sounds good Mags3, Good luck to you this weekend and hopefully we have a great game. Gullie make Bigcats brings some Ribs and wings to. lol
  9. A

Well said Gullie, Gullie can you make sure you have the red carpet out for us along with a beer at Comfort inn around 2 am when we get there. lol :p
  10. A

I'm the bald guy on Leth's so come say hi. :) My name is Brian. We are leaving Omaha tonight and should get to our hotel around 1:30ish am. I'm sure I will see you tomorrow morning when we check in.
  11. A

Most the team is out of Broken Bow, I'm from Lincoln and some guys are from Omaha.
  12. A

Wanted to say thank you to Big Cat and Gullie28 and to everyone else that is helping put on this tournament. Much appreciated!
  13. A

We don't have the whole tournament just results. I added the link below. http://www.nebslowpitch.com/results.html
  14. A

We have talked about it and hopefully will make it up in the next yr or so. The one yr we were going was the great flood and it got cancelled. A lot of Nebraska Umps go up.
  15. A

Do the fields drain good? Looks like 80% of rain this weekend.
  16. A

we had a down yr. A lot of teams are afraid to play D and sandbag in E. teams would rather play lesser teams then get better and possible get beat. D is usually the top teams in the state so you play a quality team each round. We play against Ryno's a lot and went 3-2 against them this yr. they...
  17. A

Bigcat can you post a bracket of ND state tournament results?
  18. A

Thanks Bigcat and Ming1!! I'm excited to watch ball this weekend. Love seeing 2 great teams play each other. Have to get some college football games in to. :)