Search results

1. B

Pop-up Nets

anyone know a good place to find pop-up bp nets for pitchers? Quick and easy and portable? Preferably found on the internet? Thanks in advance
  2. B

L6.0

Is this bat designed for the 52's? Therefor wont hold up well if hit with 44's?
  3. B

????

best new ASA Eastons for the 52's? Go....
  4. B

DB275 and Fu Dawg

Finally was able to get out to some indoor cages last night to hit these two new bats. I felt like the DB275 opened up a littel quicker and the felt awesome after a few rounds with myself and a teammate putting cuts on. I would say over all we put around or just of 60 hit with 52's on both bats...
  5. B

cold weather question

playing in our first early bird this weekend. I think they are using 44's so I am keeping my new DB 275 in the bag but will likely go ahead and swing my new FU Dawg. Only supposed to be a high of 54...should I be concerned? I have the warranty and what not...but id rather not break it yet.
  6. B

Question

I bought a db275 as well as an fu dawg. We play majority of 52 300, but we will play 2 tourneys this season with 44's. will the fu hold up ok? I know I was told nothing but 52's with db for sure, I just didn't know about the fu. Thanks in advance.
  7. B

Breaking new bats in

I recently bought a Derby Boys 275 and a Demarini FU-Dawg. I want to take some indoor BP to break these bats in. I've researched and they both seem solid. What balls should I use? From what I understand the 275 is basically a 52 core only bat and the FU is good for both.
  8. B

New Eastons ASA

Which of these bats are going to be best for the 52's? I am sure it has been asked and I didnt search. I looked real quick and didnt see it anywhere. Thanks in advcance. I have already purchased a Derby Boys 275 but looking to add another bat this year. I have the Silver and Blue Stealth and...
  9. B

I want a new bat...need help.

Getting a new stick this season. Will be hitting exclusively 52's with it. I have a stealth and toxic in case I run into 44's someplace. I was pretty much sold on getting the Z 2000 and everyone if talked to swears by it. Then I've read on here about the FU Dawg, Flipper, j3....etc. I know we...