Search results

1. badbowtie77

New Balance Elite Bat Pack Review

So I didn't see any reviews on this since it is relatively new, so I thought I'd throw up my initial thoughts. Bag is overall very nice, being New Balance I didn't quite know what to expect. As you can see in the pictures it is bigger then the 2 other back packs that I have. Both the Diamond and...
  2. badbowtie77

For Sale Juggy, Mercy and Chupa

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/dna-juggy-mercy-l4us-chupacabra.1431796/
  3. badbowtie77

For Sale Glovesmith USA custom and Nike Vapor

Glovesmith USA Custom 12.75". Glove is game ready but by no means floppy. It was purchased from Cy a little awhile ago and does have his name on it. I just glued a patch over his name. Does have some adhesive where the patch used to be. There is also a hole punched in the back of the pinky to...
  4. badbowtie77

For Sale 25.5 oz OG Future

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/26oz-stiff-dna-25-5oz-og-future.1429767/
  5. badbowtie77

For Sale Red Nike Vapor/ 13.5 LS Super Z

Louisville Slugger FGSZBK5-1350 13.5" Super Z Glove. Glove used for couch catch and at BP once. Still somewhat stiff for the size and in great condition. Nothing has been applied to the glove, only loosened the wrist and fingers/web. $125 shipped firm SOLD Nike Vapor 360 BF1665-609 12.75"...
  6. badbowtie77

26oz Stiff DNA / 25.5oz OG Future

OG Future 25.5 has around 400-500 cuts. Bat in great condition, usual field/bag wear. Passed compression this year for those that care. Returnable but obviously receipt has long expired. Comes with a 0.5mm lizard skin $150 shipped SOLD 26oz Stiff (3500) DNA with lifetime warranty. I'm the...
  7. badbowtie77

For Sale Wilson, Adidas, Spalding, Easton and Leather Head

Adidas EQT 12.5" Mod-trap. Glove used at BP but still needs some break in, was used TIP. Stock laces are actually pretty decent, nice Pro K3 Kip leather. $100 OBO SOLD Spalding 13" Pro Select Trap. Was going to H web it but lost interest. Needs to be reshaped, but still stiff. Good leather and...
  8. badbowtie77

For Sale 28oz Chupacabra & 26oz Purple Mercy

28oz Chupacabra with .5mm lizard skin. 400 cuts with mostly 52s. No real concern but did pass compression last year. Still great condition. Returnable but buddy lost receipt. $150 shipped 26oz Mercy with gamma grip. Has 1k-1.5k hits, some webbing and scratches. Passed compression twice last...
  9. badbowtie77

For Sale Looking to fund another Glovesmith sell

As the title says, time for another Glovesmith so 4 have to go. Gloveworks Steerhide 12" custom has been used for shagging BP and used for coaching little league. In great shape, no customization besides American flag on the wrist. $135 OBO Leather Head T-TLH 1275 PRO. Glove has been relaced...
  10. badbowtie77

Please don't

I know it's been mentioned here before, but another reminder....use a box. I also like to crumble up paper to put in the palm and put it in a grocery bag. Lucky for me the glove was stiff and didn't develop a crease. I will say that this wasn't purchased here, I think most here understand this.
  11. badbowtie77

Pick a glove

What a terrible problem to have http://whatproswear.com/2015/03/11/blue-jays-1-prospect-daniel-norris-van-man-needs-help-picking-a-wilson-gamer/
  12. badbowtie77

EvoShield smoke backpack

Didn't see anything on this backpack when I searched, so I'll throw up some pictures. I'm coaching a little league team so this was the main reason for the purchase. It'll hold 4 bats and has like a 2 layer pocket they slide into, so if you wanted to put something small in there u could. It has...
  13. badbowtie77

Lacing needle

Since the lacing needles ordered on here are still delayed, I've been looking for a good needle other then a Perma Lok. Found these paracord needles on Amazon and thought I'd try them out. It's a 3.5" stainless steel needle with a .75" extension, so basically two needles in one. Smaller 3.5" or...
  14. badbowtie77

Black Friday anyone..???

Wow anyone in MN? Would be nice to have this around the block
  15. badbowtie77

For Sale Leather Head H-web and LS FL1275CC

Leather Head T-TLH 1275 PRO. glove has been relaced in Dodger blue and has had pinky and thumb bones replaced. Leather feels a lot like dry Horween on the PRO1000HC I had, but is not as stiff. No oils or water applied. Glove has just been used to shag in BP along with mallet work. Glove will...
  16. badbowtie77

For Sale 26oz Minty DC-41

26oz with less then 50 bp cuts with Evil 52s. No webbing, rattles or anything. Grip replaced with red Sweet Grips. Returnable with receipt from 05/2014. $185 OBO gifted or add fees. SOLD FOR $180
  17. badbowtie77

For Sale 3-12.75" H-webs for sale

Leather Head, Horween Pro Flare, Easton 12.75" H-Webs for sale Leather Head T-TLH 1275 PRO. glove has been relaced in Dodger blue and has had pinky and thumb bones replaced. Leather feels a lot like dry Horween on the PRO1000HC I had, but is not as stiff. No oils or water applied. Glove has...
  18. badbowtie77

Price Check on 3 gloves

Looking for a price check on these 3 gloves. All have fresh laces. PI 1781 I played it TIP, but as the finger stain shows someone before me wore it conventional. Seen one go for $265, that about right? DM Lousiville Slugger Pro Flare FL1276C55 used in a couple games TIP. Typical palm...