Search results

1. 2.D

For Sale 44 Pro Signature Series 13" Trapper

my favourite!
  2. 2.D

For Sale 44 Pro Signature Series 13" Trapper

Looking to sell my custom 44 Pro Signature Series Trapper. 13" Kip Leather. It has "Romans 8:37-39" embroided on the thumb, and "All for His glory" in the palm area as you can see in the pictures below. I tried doing mallet and couch catch, but have never gotten comfortable enough with it to...
  3. 2.D

For Sale Gloveworks RHT 13.25 Trapper

Looking to sell a mint condition Gloveworks RHT 13.25 Trapper. Kip leather keeps the glove nice and light especially for a glove this size. Never seen the field, only couch catch. Looking to get 200, shipped from Canada.
  4. 2.D

For Sale Mizuno gloves for sale

on the left is the GCP10XX, on the right is the GCP17
  5. 2.D

For Sale/Trade PICs of replacement webs from: USA Direct / GLOVESMITH

I was gonna say, would anyone be able to put up the dimensions (length/width/size of glove) of their web while posting the picture as well? it might be really helpful information for someone ordering for the first time. thanks!
  6. 2.D

For Sale/Trade PICs of replacement webs from: USA Direct / GLOVESMITH

it might be a strange request, but would it be possible for those of you who have ordered webs from glovesmith to post the dimension of the web with the picture? (glove size, type of web, width, length, etc) for someone who's ordering from glovesmith for the first time, these information...
  7. 2.D

LTB Easton Scn4b 34/24

looking for a easton scn4b 34/24 only. let me know if there are any out there. thanks!!
  8. 2.D

Indoor Training Balls?

Hello, I'm wondering what are the best indoor training balls on the market? Balls that are somewhat soft and won't damage the gym wall if i make teenagers practice off a tee. I know Easton have the Incrediballs, are there any brands that I should look into? Thanks for your help.
  9. 2.D

LTB Louisville Flare FL1200B

looking for 12" louisville flare, preferably black. let me know your price and shoot me a pic, thanks!
  10. 2.D

LTB Web Replacement

are there any other place? i know milocoman has a contact, but he's still out of commission. Would like to find a place which can make webs in different colors as well
  11. 2.D

For Sale Need a new Web for your glove? Let me know NOW

i think alot of us are waiting.... :(
  12. 2.D

For Trade 12" pro flare with red i web

great minds think alike ;) and yes the web is red. by far one of the best infield glove i have. free bump for ya
  13. 2.D

For Trade scn4b or scn5b for extended or flex

here's the 4b, will work on pics for the 5b soon. not looking to sell, only interested in 27oz flex/extended
  14. 2.D

here are pics for the 4b, not looking to sell, only looking for 27oz
  15. 2.D

looking to trade 34/24 scn4b or 34/25 scn5b for 27oz extended or flex. bats are used, normal wear and tear, slight wobble on both, will post pictures tonight.
  16. 2.D

looking to trade 34/24 scn4b or 34/25 scn5b for 27oz extended or flex. bats are used, normal wear and tear, slight wobble on both, will post pictures tonight.
  17. 2.D

Leather and Lace - The Official Glove Ho Thread

gorgeousss
  18. 2.D

LTB Mizuno GCP17

anyone got one for sale?