Search results

1. 2.D

For Sale 44 Pro Signature Series 13" Trapper

Looking to sell my custom 44 Pro Signature Series Trapper. 13" Kip Leather. It has "Romans 8:37-39" embroided on the thumb, and "All for His glory" in the palm area as you can see in the pictures below. I tried doing mallet and couch catch, but have never gotten comfortable enough with it to...
  2. 2.D

For Sale Gloveworks RHT 13.25 Trapper

Looking to sell a mint condition Gloveworks RHT 13.25 Trapper. Kip leather keeps the glove nice and light especially for a glove this size. Never seen the field, only couch catch. Looking to get 200, shipped from Canada.
  3. 2.D

LTB Easton Scn4b 34/24

looking for a easton scn4b 34/24 only. let me know if there are any out there. thanks!!
  4. 2.D

Indoor Training Balls?

Hello, I'm wondering what are the best indoor training balls on the market? Balls that are somewhat soft and won't damage the gym wall if i make teenagers practice off a tee. I know Easton have the Incrediballs, are there any brands that I should look into? Thanks for your help.
  5. 2.D

LTB Louisville Flare FL1200B

looking for 12" louisville flare, preferably black. let me know your price and shoot me a pic, thanks!
  6. 2.D

For Trade scn4b or scn5b for extended or flex

looking to trade 34/24 scn4b or 34/25 scn5b for 27oz extended or flex. bats are used, normal wear and tear, slight wobble on both, will post pictures tonight.
  7. 2.D

For Trade scn4b or scn5b for extended or flex

looking to trade 34/24 scn4b or 34/25 scn5b for 27oz extended or flex. bats are used, normal wear and tear, slight wobble on both, will post pictures tonight.
  8. 2.D

LTB Mizuno GCP17

looking for a new or mint Mizuno GCP17, if you have one please pm me with pic and price. thanks!
  9. 2.D

GTG MNCFer is GTG!

fast shipping to canada, pleasure to deal with!
  10. 2.D

NSA Canada?

hello, my friend came upon this and showed me the NSA Canada approved bat list, the scn4b and 5b isn't on there. http://www.nsacanada.ca/bats/approved-print.htm just wondering if anyone could clarify this? i apologize if there's already a thread about it. much appreciated
  11. 2.D

GTG scats16

Great glove, great price! fast shipping, definitely GTG. sorry for taking so long with the feedback! will definitely deal with you again!
  12. 2.D

For Sale Rawlings 12.75 Trapeze and Nike 12" Trapeze

Rawlings Pro-Preferred Trapeze, model # PROS601BG. 12.75". The glove originally is grey and black, but I've completely restored the glove, dyed the leather and changed all the laces. Leather dye had been sealed with a leather sealant afterwards. I'll include the before and after pictures. $140...
  13. 2.D

GTG scats16 is good to go!

super fast shipping!! pleasure to deal with!
  14. 2.D

Price Check Niw 2002 b52

i have a 26oz 2002 B52, can anyone tell me how much it's worth? thanks in advance!
  15. 2.D

GTG Nunya Bidniz

great deal! bat looks great, everything as we discussed. very gtg indeed!
  16. 2.D

LTT scn5b for scn4b

i'm looking to trade a 34/25 scn5b for a 34/24 scn4b. Cracked one this past season and would love to replace it. the first one has more paint wear near the endcap, and the barrel looks more beat up, but there's no wobble. the second one looks better cosmetically, however it is wobbling. Just...
  17. 2.D

LTT FP Virus & FP Rush

I have a 34/24 FP Virus in great condition and a NIW 34/24 FP Rush. Looking to trade for an Easton FP bat, looking for SCN1b, 4b or 5b. Don't mind doing a 2 for 1 for the right deal, or will add cash if i need. LMK what's out there!
  18. 2.D

GTG MURDA7 is definitely GTG!

thanks for the deal, smooth transaction
  19. 2.D

Gambler227 is GTG!

great deal!! thanks!!!
  20. 2.D

just moonshots! is GTG!!!

a great guy to deal with, fast shipping, just a pleasure!!