Search results

1. D

Aws vegas worlds!!___

I will be there thursday thru Monday......
  2. D

Aws vegas worlds!!___

Any outfielders coming that aren't playing? Or are local? I know someone that is looking for a player... had a guy backout. Let me know
  3. D

2011 SBF NW Superdraft Draft Info

I think that the oldest coach should be the #1 pick....
  4. D

2011 NW SBFans.com Superdraft Sign-Up

Hold the draft part at rooneys in woodinville. Owned by softball player and a lot of softball players hang out there. Its the old big daddies location
  5. D

Cincy All Tournament

Offensive MVP was geno buck All tourney was Chris larsen, Timmy Howard, Donovan pokraka, Joey Formosa and Kevin filby
  6. D

Long Haul Bombers

They use the worth launch 650 for the bomber tour. The balls used in the conference are vastly different
  7. D

GTL Cartel - Games

They don't like onions.
  8. D

GTL Power

Whennhe gotmthe MVP award they announced 11.
  9. D

GTL Power

He hit 11 hrs according to them
  10. D

GTL Cartel

We will take care of you in cincy
  11. D

GTL Guys.......

DaMerts, appreciate it. We have always tried to have fun playing the game. Introduce yourself to us in cincy.
  12. D

Smokey Mountain Classic on Live Feed

It's ok fellas. Resmondo beat us today. Lastnight we gave it away. Resmondo has their fans.....and deservedly so.....but like I told Travis resmondo this weekend.....when you play us you will have to play your best to beat us. And they played pretty well.
  13. D

GTL Power

To gods favorite......filby ended with 13 hrs. And offensive MVP.....not bad.
  14. D

GTL Cartel

Let me know what you want.....I will take care of it. Not sure why the people running the fb aren't getting back to you
  15. D

Question for Filby or

I do have some jokes flip! Eddiecut, I appreciate the words but calling me a lover of softball is a stretch. I honestly have a hard time watching it. Except watching our infield play defense.....that's just ridiculous. If we could just work with Larsen on fielding pitches from Geno we would...
  16. D

Question for Filby or

I think he was referencing how his head will soon be having his hands stuffing it with food.
  17. D

GTL Power

Bowlin 3 Larsen 2 Filby 2 Geno 3 Formosa 2 cordova 1 Branch 1
  18. D

GTL Cartel playing in the Smokey Mtn Classic?

Not true. He is a good player, but if we were going after an outfielder there are a couple out there that would fit better with our group
  19. D

GTL Cartel Gloves

Fred... they could order a GTL glove from me though right?
  20. D

GTL Cartel 3-0 at the Dudley

Resmondo played the best I have seen them play in maybe the last 3 or 4 years. They hit it, period end of story. We had our opptys to win but didn't capitalize. Just like in chicago this was their weekend. Next time it will be ours. I would say we are two pretty evenly matched...