Search results

1. M

Price check: original Nike Shado BF1488 tan, LNIB

Hey folks. Been out of the loop for a while, not active much here in the forums due to other stuff going on. I've got a like new (with original box, tags, bag) Nike Shado Elite BF1488, 12.25 W mod trap in the tan color. I'm fairly sure this is the first edition of the Shados that were released...
  2. M

For Sale Rawlings PRO302HC & Mizuno MZP82

Time to move these last 2 gloves since I've gotten my collection down to a manageable few. I love both of these, but they are better suited for playing than sitting! NO TRADES UNLESS FOR A PRO504-6K, JAPANESE MIZUNO, 12.5 - 12.75 PRO PREFERRED ALL CAMEL LEATHER Glove #1: Rawlings PRO302HC...
  3. M

Quick PI comparo...

So last week, lo and behold, I was able to pick up a PI a2k kp92, in custom colors no less. I was beginning to think they didn't exist! I figured I would do a quick comparo on the PI a2000 and PI a2k and post some pics of the gloves side by side. Sorry about the so-so quality of some images...
  4. M

For Sale Rawlings Pro Preferred PROS22H - 12.25 camel H web RHT

Selling my beautiful camel Pro Preferred PROS22H (12.25 RHT). I bought it as a backup for my IF glove and found out I do not need it. I have way too many gloves and seriously am trying to thin the herd. When it came to me it was broken in horrible, so I did a good amount of work to fix the...
  5. M

For Sale Tan GMP7 - RHT 12.75 (old M logo)

I picked this up from jlaw recently, and I really have no use for it. Too many gloves as it is, so this one has to go. It is in good shape, definitely game ready. Could use a relace soon to stiffen it up a bit. Thumb and pinky are stiff. Glove is comfortable. Broken in TIP but I think you...
  6. M

Best 11" - .44 cor - 400 balls??

Need to pick up some more game balls ASAP for my women's league and wanted to find something good, or at least better than the cheaper-but-still-legal balls we have used in the past. I know there are a ton of manufacturers to choose from. What's hot right now in 11" slow pitch balls? I...
  7. M

PRO302-6PR vs. PRO302-6SC ??

I picked up the used PRO302-6PR from LineDriver because I loved the colors and looked like a great glove, and I was right. I do love it and it's broken in perfectly. The deep reddish brown leather and camel H go together very nicely! The fastback is the only downfall, but I'll live with it...
  8. M

For Sale Rawlings Pro Preferred team dealer 13" trap - RHT

RAWLINGS PRO PREFERRED PROSZ823B-2 13" RHT fastback Bought this glove kind of on a whim, and it's one amazing piece of leather. Apparently a Rawlings Team Dealer exclusive that you won't find in any retail store and when they're gone, they're gone. If you want a true 13" Rawlings trap, you'll...
  9. M

Price check: NWT Mizuno gcp51 (old M logo)

Just trying to nail down a price on a NWT mizuno classic pro gcp51 (12.75) with the old M logo. No runbirds on this one! Black, north american steerhide. FWIW, feels a lot like my gmp70bk even though it's not deguchi.
  10. M

LTB Pros303-125

Looking for the open back H web 12.75 pro preferred 125th anniversary glove. Let me know if you have one you want to sell or trade. I've got plenty of trade bait. I don't mind if it's used or new. Let me know what you've got and we'll go from there.
  11. M

Rawlings 13" Pro Preferred trap

So I picked this up on a whim, since it was a PP and 13", which I'd never seen before and it had an odd model number. Every other 12.75 PP I've had felt small to me. Well, I can say this glove has renewed my faith in Rawlings. Feels like pure butter on the hand, when broken in will have a...
  12. M

For Sale NWT Miken Elite Player Series 13" RHT - horween & kangaroo

SOLD!! EPS130GB New with tags Mike EPS 13" softball glove for RHT. The quality and feel of this glove actually impresses me for a softball/lower end glove. Absolutely perfect condition, tags attached, with a sweet grey and black colorway. Open back and easily adjustable. I believe they call...
  13. M

For Sale Wilson A2000 D1 orange tan - Made in Japan (12" RHT)

I've got a Wilson A2000 D1 in orange tan, made in Japan. 12" for RHT. Glove is in great shape with a lot of life left - can't say mint, but it's somewhere between great condition and mint condition. Thumb and pinky are stiff. Pro Sleeve still in place. Evidence of use in palm but there...
  14. M

Rawlings Japan - Wagyu Pro Preferred

Just wondering if anyone on the board has picked up an uber-Pro Preferred Rawlings from Japan? They're made with wagyu leather instead of kip and priced higher than the PPs over there. MSRP is somewhere in the neighborhood of 47000 yen. The leather on the black gloves looks (to me) a lot like...
  15. M

LTB A2K 1799 or OT6

I stupidly sold both a2k OT6s that I had. Now I'm looking for a 1799 or OT6, A2K ONLY. Please let me know what you have. I have trade bait and/or cash. My ideal glove = 2013 A2K 1799 with the orange tan and black.
  16. M

For Sale NWOT Rawlings HOH PRONP5TLB (I web) 12" RHT

FOR SALE ONLY: NWOT Rawlings Heart of Hide PRONP5TLB, RHT 12" I ended up with this glove prior to running across a 1781 so therefore I have no need for it. I am impressed by the leather and quality of it, as well as the size. Side by side with my PI 1781 (NWT) it is VERY similar in size, so a...
  17. M

For Sale MINT Wilson Pro Issue KP92 black, RHT

WILSON PRO ISSUE BLACK KP92, RHT *Measures/plays every bit of 13" -- Marked as 12.5* I went back and forth about selling this beauty, and I finally decided to let her go. She won't see any use between my ST kp92 and my 1781. I believe this all black PI kp92 is rather rare, so it seems. Glove...
  18. M

Japan market Mizuno gloves came in

So I ordered on my own 2 Japan market gloves and they came in. One is a slightly used Mizuno Global Elite in a pinkish/reddish/orangeish color (made in China I believe). The other is a Mizuno Pro Order softball glove made in China. The softball glove, navy and white with pink laces, is...
  19. M

For Sale NWOT Wilson A2000 el3gmo relaced with black laces, RHT

SOLD!!! --Looking to sell this absolutely gorgeous A2000 in orange tan --Evan Longoria game model (el3gmo) marked at 11.75" and will play larger when broken in --Stiff as a board and ready to break in however YOU want --Has never seen any action (no conditioner, no couch catch, nothing) --Took...
  20. M

Camel or this?

So I've been eyeing an all camel Rawlings H web, and then I found this. I am really digging the all grey. With the exception of the flag (I guess I could live with it) it looks pretty damn sweet. And unlike anything else I've seen around here... Thoughts anyone? Think it's possible to...