Search results

1. the kid

For Sale 26 oz Original Flex

if that's true, then you should list it as "unknown" swings, and post a ton more pictures. If you show it's not all webbed up then we will know it really isn't fully broken in. Saying 100 swings and posting a pic of (I assume) the least worn part of the barrel seems very suspicious imho.
  2. the kid

For Sale 27oz 2014 AM w/receipt

Thanks, Moty! Pm returned
  3. the kid

For Sale 27oz 2014 AM w/receipt

27oz 2014 AM ~75 swings, only used in games so it's been tossed around a few times..... Returnable with receipt $180 sold for asking shipped/insured. If paying as goods, you cover the fees.
  4. the kid

Far west winter nationals 1/9/2016

I'm on he PUP list now lol
  5. the kid

Far west winter nationals 1/9/2016

idk man, I've never heard anyone complain about a 6hr break, or games running an hour or two behind schedule at a USSSA tourney ;) just play 1 pitch tourneys with me and you can avoid all the drama. Those bad boys are in a sanction all their own.
  6. the kid

For Sale/Trade DNA Aftermath L3 and a few Mikens

Thanks guys. I thought they were fair prices as well.
  7. the kid

For Sale/Trade DNA Aftermath L3 and a few Mikens

27oz 2014 AM ~75 swings, only used in games so it's been tossed around a few times..... Returnable with receipt $180 sold for asking 27oz Triad NIW $150 sold for asking 28oz 4TF 150 swings slight cap seperation. Returnable with receipt and barcode. $135 sold for asking 27oz Freak Black 150...
  8. the kid

Easton Brett Helmer 2016

Same old song and dance as the CNT+, and SCX2. Neither reissue was the exact same as they claimed, and I'm sure all of their other reissues have told the same story. Makes sense. I hope this Helmer is more like the 17bh, or 100h, instead of the L1's.
  9. the kid

Easton Brett Helmer 2016

What kind of difference in performance between the Helmer and Freak Black?
  10. the kid

BLD Gilbert HR derby tomorrow

Tbh, I'm not sure. I wasnt expecting any to clear both, so I quit watching after they cleared the net on Wrigley. I don't know the distance on it, but I doubt I could hit one that far lol. Edit: I checked out the distance, and it was around 375' so it is possible I got one over both....Now I'm...
  11. the kid

Thanks, josh! Lol gotta stay loyal to my roots. Thanks, felt great to bring home the belt!
  12. the kid

Thanks, Justin! Haha no offense taken, I could always name my kid Ash and itd be just as good as having some Pokemon lol I was swinging my u trip freak black.
  13. the kid

Lol they put up the one where I'm not smiling? Smh I wasn't trying to look hard lol where's that at on Facebook, do you have a link?
  14. the kid

You guys are crazy, I'll be lucky to make it passed he second round. Really wish they would've done the format like the MLB HR derby this year. Hendo, you better show! I've got my money on you to take it now that SCU is out :ponder::lame:
  15. the kid

Thinking about it. Was planning on pitching to SCU but he's not going to be able to make it.