Search results

1. jethrodub

Price Checks - Small Batch, Rawlings Custom, SP125

Hey guys, Been a while since I have been on here so no idea what these are going for these days, but I have 3 brand new with tags gloves that I would like to move: Small batch No. 21, G63 model (12.5 H) SP125 Saddle Tan Custom 208-6 Black and Tan H web with Grey split. Any help is...
  2. jethrodub

That time I couldn't wait until September...

So this happened... 20180612_192841 by jethrodub posted Jun 19, 2018 at 12:39 PM 20180612_192850 by jethrodub posted Jun 19, 2018 at 12:39 PM 20180612_192903 by jethrodub posted Jun 19, 2018 at 12:39 PM Custom PRO208-6. Just like the one I designed on the September Rawlings GGC thread. Decided...
  3. jethrodub

For Sale NWT Rawlings PRONP5-2JB

Brand new with tags. $200 F&F or add fees. Will also consider trades for a like condition Wilson or Rawlings in a 12.5" to 13.0". IMG_3020 by jethrodub posted Jul 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM IMG_3021 by jethrodub posted Jul 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM IMG_3022 by jethrodub posted Jul 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM...
  4. jethrodub

For Sale/Trade Mizuno Pro GMP 6 11.5"

Putting my NWT Mizuno GMP 6 up for sale or trade. Here is the link to the thread I posted in the discussion forum (http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/mizuno-gmp6-price-check-and-information.1441988/). Looking for anything Rawlings or Wilson that is in the same condition. Looking for...
  5. jethrodub

Mizuno GMP6 - Price Check and Information

IMG_2972 by jethrodub posted Jun 15, 2017 at 4:19 PM IMG_2971 by jethrodub posted Jun 15, 2017 at 4:19 PM IMG_2974 by jethrodub posted Jun 15, 2017 at 4:19 PM I just picked this up and really dont know much about it. All I really know is that it says Made in China on the tag, its an older glove...
  6. jethrodub

Rawlings Hybrid

Looks like Rawlings has just released a new hybrid PP and HOH glove that will be done in limited numbers. Pre-orders are being done for June 15th. Looks like a pretty cool glove, just too bad its an 11.5". I hope they end up releasing a few more of these. PP back and finger tips, with a HOH...
  7. jethrodub

Would you buy a Saddle Tan SP125?

Looks like we would need about 60 yes votes to make this happen. Pretty simple question...
  8. jethrodub

If a new SP125 was made...

I know that it is a long shot, and might not even be possible, but if there was going to be a remake of the SP125, what would you want to see? I personally would love the identical specs in terms of finger stalls, opening, web dimensions, split welting, etc., but I would love to see one in...
  9. jethrodub

For Trade Canadian Psycho

26 oz Canadian Miken Psycho. About 250 swings on it. Only the usual bat wear from my bag and the field. Returnable, with code. Only looking to trade at this point. Looking for a higher end (HOH, PP, A2000 or A2K) glove. Willing to add if needed. IMG_2728 by jethrodub posted May 4, 2017 at 9:27...
  10. jethrodub

Washing Mesh

My buddy has a Rawlings mesh back glove that is a few years old that I am going to clean up and re-lace for him. No problem on the leather portion or the re-lace part, but I am wondering what the best way to clean mesh back gloves is? My initial thought was just soap and water, but I don't want...
  11. jethrodub

Possible Project

I have a chance to pick this A2K up for pretty cheap and I was wondering from those of you who work on gloves if you think it will clean up ok? I asked the guy about the brown stuff and he said that some of it was tar. I was thinking it could be a fun project glove, but I wont spend the money...
  12. jethrodub

Rawlings Pro Stock Gloves

I was just looking at the latest pro stock options that Rawlings has out right now and some of them are quite nice. I am just wondering if there is any real difference in the leather/build quality of these pro stock gloves vs. their retail offerings? Thanks.
  13. jethrodub

Rawlings 12.5" Gloves

I know that 12.5" gloves seem to be a big favorite around here (it certainly is for me) but there really aren't too many decent retail options out there. That being said, I do see that there are currently a few Rawlings gloves available (PRO3028-6BWG SWAG Series, PRO3028-6NGO ColorSync &...
  14. jethrodub

For Trade Rawlings PRO303-6JBT

Looking to trade my 303-6JBT for something that plays closer to 12.25 or 12.5. Interested in 504's, PROJD's (6-BUB would be awesome), KP92's or SP125. I only used this glove for OF and dont play there very often (couple times per year). Broken in TIP, but can be played any way you like. Glove is...
  15. jethrodub

For Trade MIJ Mizuno Pro Sato Model - 12.25"

Up for trade is my MIJ Mizuno Pro Sato model (Japan size 13 -12.25"). I have had this glove for about three years and it has seen use in about 6 games, although I probably never should have been using it as it is no where near game ready, just too excited not to try it out. I have used it for...
  16. jethrodub

Comparing SBF's recent 12.5" offerings

I am curious to know how the Wilson SP125 and the Rawlings PP504 compare to each other? I have seen side by side pictures of the SP125 and a couple of 504's (not the new Rich Tan one) during SB's original breakdown of the sample SP125, but I am curious to know more about the specific differences...
  17. jethrodub

New or Minty Wilson KP92

I am looking to buy or trade for a new or minty Wilson KP92. I have some quality items I would be willing to trade if the deal was right, but will consider just buying as well. I would prefer an A2K in one of these color ways: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/a2k-kp92.992317/...
  18. jethrodub

Price Check - Retail 1781

I am just looking to get a price check on my retail 1781. It is used but in very good condition. I relaced in yellow to match the stitching and have punched the extra hole to tighten up the hand opening. Broken in conventional with index out. Tried to load a couple of pictures but apparently...
  19. jethrodub

Price Check Combat Assault

I have an original Combat Assault that I am looking to move. It is marked 28 oz balanced but swings much lighter than that. Probably about 200 swing on it. No return or receipt. This is the Canadian Limited Edition one. Just looking to see what these are worth these days?
  20. jethrodub

Call at 3rd

So last weekend we run into a situation where there are runners on 1st and 2nd and 1 out. The batter hits a hard liner at the 3rd baseman who makes a diving play to get a glove on the ball. He then grabs the ball in his throwing hand, tags the bag with his glove hand while laying in the dirt and...