Search results

1. SoftExpress7

Fantasy Baseball Websites For Information

Here is Part 1 of my Fantasy Baseball Special http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fantasysidelinenetwork/2012/03/08/fantasyworldorder-21
  2. SoftExpress7

Really NYJ!!!!!

Very suprised by this move.
  3. SoftExpress7

NFL Draft

Really depends on what happens here in Free Agency.That changes many drafts going in.
  4. SoftExpress7

Whew

Any plug in that scores that much is amazing...especially at the TE spot.Nice work
  5. SoftExpress7

quick qb help....

Have to go Rogers still.Can't assume anything.
  6. SoftExpress7

Roy Helu Inactive Today

Ahh,nice call on your part.Those kind of LMs drive me crazy and that is why I have my own site now.Only run with honest people. Money or no money,don't cheat and have fun.Not worth it in the end. Good Luck to you.
  7. SoftExpress7

RB help for chamionship

Johnson (ankle) is active for Saturday's game against Arizona, John Glennon of The Tennessean reports. Spin: He's been a top-10 back over the last five weeks, but keep in mind that Johnson rolled up a pair of big games against weak opponents during that span. The Jags are near the middle of...
  8. SoftExpress7

Need 1 WR

Lol..easy for anybody to say.Can't sit your stars.
  9. SoftExpress7

Roy Helu Inactive Today

Don't know much about him.To sit Austin or Moss in any league for him would be playing with fire. Getting sneaky at this point may cost you.Run with the Big Boys.
  10. SoftExpress7

Need Help

Saying Cruz may be the 1 being covered now.Should be interesting.
  11. SoftExpress7

Quicl QB help????

Rivers--too hot not to. MJD-McGahee-Stewart
  12. SoftExpress7

Roy Helu Inactive Today

Helu (toe/knee) is inactive for Saturday's game against the Vikings, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports. Spin: For fantasy players riding Helu to the championship game, another option will be needed. Evan Royster gets the start in Helu's place.
  13. SoftExpress7

Need Help

What the "experts" are saying------------"Even though Nicks dropped a sure touchdown pass in Week 15, he still managed to reel in five passes for 73 yards. That's the good news, that even on a bad day, he won't kill your fantasy team. He's worth taking a shot on, even if he visits Revis Island...
  14. SoftExpress7

Need 1 WR

Stafford or Calvin Johnson?SD is coming in to their "December Feast" they always go on,but hard to sit those 2...no matter how good SD looks.
  15. SoftExpress7

Super Bowl RB help

McGahee practiced fully for a third straight day Friday.He will be good to go.AFC WEST on the line. As for fantasy purposes,I love the Broncos,but never know who is getting the RedZone TDs. Tebow could vulture 1 also. It depends if you feel Denver can pull away or not.If so,you should see a...
  16. SoftExpress7

Pick 1 WR

Harvin did suck,but don't want to get tricky with your line-up Week 16.Play your best and role with it.Safest way to do it. Basically,live by the sword-die by the sword.....saying goes with FantasySports also I feel.
  17. SoftExpress7

picking a kicker??

It's a Kicker.Always pick them last in your draft(which many don't)and run with him. Can't even really guess who will be the "star" of the week.
  18. SoftExpress7

Need 1 WR

Young also for me.
  19. SoftExpress7

Pick 1 WR

Safe is the key word.Go Harvin
  20. SoftExpress7

Need Help Champioship Game

Actually like Hillis here.Bell with McCown as QB scares me. Well,both these RBs scare me to tell the truth. Good Luck either way.