Search results

1. P

Distal Bicep Surgery

Your surgery is over. You are on your way to recovery. Although the actual surgical procedure is a critical part of your successful recovery, the postoperative course is as important if not even more important. The tissue that is repaired takes about 3 months to heal. If you do too much, too...
  2. P

Onyx Enough Said

I swing an Adidas Melee 27 ounce end load. Do these bat swing light or heavy? Thinking about purchasing a 13 inch ,one piece 26.5 or 27.5 with 0.75-ounce end load. Thanks
  3. P

Favorite Bat You Have Ever Swung?

Steele's XXX
  4. P

Knee Replacement

Had a medial meniscus tear. Had the meniscus removed. 6 months later, bone on bone. Had a half total knee replacement. Called a makoplasty partial knee replacement. All is good. Big thing during recovery is physical therapy, stretching, and range of motion exercises. Range of exercises and...
  5. P

2020 Onyx Bama...Demarini Naughtalai

The Onyx bats you guys are hitting. Do the bats have that Modulus technology? Thanks
  6. P

Senior Softball article

I am taking the year off too.
  7. P

2020 miken ultra 2 Johnny Bailey

Does the JB have a stiff handle, or do you guys feel any flex in the handle? What is the difference between the 2019 and 2020 models? Thanks
  8. P

Demarini Denny C vs Worth AT18

Got a 27 ounce Demarini/Denny Crine. Cant compare to the Alan Tanner Bat by Worth. Did hit the Crine bat along side the Red Suncoast bat. Demarini bat got the same distance as the Suncoast bat. Exit speed about the same for both bats. No radar to measure exit speed. Just went by eye comparison...
  9. P

Swingrail useful for slow pitch swing?

Like T Dot stated. More for baseball. I got one. Had my worst month of hitting after I was using it. Got in a bad habit of swing with a short compact swing instead of winding up to go back to forward swing.
  10. P

Demarini RD Balanced

I have the balanced RD. Really like it. Stiff handle. The ball rockets off the bat. Have 600 swings on it. No signs of breaking down.
  11. P

Demarini 12" EL ( the new gold model )

Ken, sent you an email. I have the balanced RD. Really like it. Stiff handle. The ball rockets off the bat. Have 600 swings on it. No signs of breaking down. If the DC model is anything like the DC Miken USSSA bat, it will be a game changer. Love the DC Miken bat. Its the only 2 piece I could...
  12. P

Easton Senior bats

After the Elder ( which it was a painted blue ASA bat.). wouldn't trust them or buy from them ever again
  13. P

2019 DUDLEY LIGHTNING LEGEND HOTW 2-PIECE 12 INCH

I hit the demo in Phoenix couple weeks ago. I swung a 27 ounce. Didn't notice a flex in the handle.. I think the endload is 1/2 ounce. Felt similar to the green Adidas bat.
  14. P

2019 DUDLEY LIGHTNING LEGEND HOTW 2-PIECE 12 INCH

New Dudleys made by DeMarini. That's right. DeMarini. Hit the demo at Phoenix worlds this past weekend. Comparable to the new Adidas 2 piece, Durability might be an issue. Definitely not a BP bat.
  15. P

How many bombs do you think I’ll hit tomorrow?

Can someone in the house say, Lavar Ball.
  16. P

How many bombs do you think I’ll hit tomorrow?

Ball didn't go 400 ft. You can tell how slow your swing is and how slow the ball came off the bat. If I was to guess. You will probably get 1 HR, but you will about a 30 mph wind to accomplish that. It wont be a bomb, but barely clear the 295 foot fence. As for average? That's a tough one. Maybe...
  17. P

This is why you wear a mask when you pitch (Clay Matthews edition)

He forgot to start back peddling after he released the ball. Couldve bought him some time to react.
  18. P

Miken 2018 20th anniversary senior bats

Any reviews available. Curious how the durability of the bat is. Friend bought 2 bats last year. The platinum version. Broke both within 200 swings. Thanks
  19. P

Need a price check

$150-$160
  20. P

awesome video on swing technique.

Thanks for sharing. Great video.