Search results

1. P

Miken 2018 20th anniversary senior bats

Any reviews available. Curious how the durability of the bat is. Friend bought 2 bats last year. The platinum version. Broke both within 200 swings. Thanks
  2. P

Miken platinum 2017 senior softball bats

Any reviews on the new platinum line from Miken? Looking at purchasing the balanced bat. Thanks
  3. P

LTB Louisville Slugger 15 inch

Equipment got stolen few weeks ago. Looking for a LS 15 inch. Preferably the HD9, but not picky. Any help know where to get one, or if someone has one up for sale. PM me. Thanks
  4. P

USSSA starting a Senior Series

USSSA coming out with a new senior series in 2016. Ron Parnell named as new director. Pitcher will not be able to juke ad jive on the mound like they do at the other levels.
  5. P

Adidas senior bat

Heard yesterday that Adidas is coming out with a new senior bat. Suppose to be similar specs as the old Reebok Melee and the Dudley Lightning. Don't know when it is suppose to be released. My guess is next year. Has anyone heard of this rumor?
  6. P

Any tips hitting when sun is in your face

Played a tournament this past weekend. First game the sun was right in your face when you were hitting. Players from both teams had difficulties. About 6 strike outs looking or swinging. About a dozen swing and misses for a strike. Everyone was wearing sunglasses, and adjusting their hat...
  7. P

Anyone swinging the new LS Hyer Z?

Just received mine today. I normally swing a USSSA balanced LS Z3000, 27 ounce. Got to hit a prototype Hyper Z last October at World's in Vegas. So I ordered a 26 ounce.. Dave was pretty much on with his video review. Bat does swing heavy. Got a 26 ounce. Weighed 26.9 on the scale. It has...
  8. P

New line for LS

When is the new line of bats coming out this year?
  9. P

Suggestions for 2015

Now that the season is over for most it is time to throw out suggestions for 2015. After playing my first year of Senior Softball, I think there is room for a few changes. The courtesy runner rule is great but it is uses so much time to make a switch. It takes too many minutes off the clock...
  10. P

Knob Cuff

I use an over lap grip. I put two fingers over the top of the bottom hand. Decided to buy the knob cuff and experiment with it. Using it for my top hand (fingers). It felt that my top hand was releasing the bat to soon thus my bat speed decreased when and after I made contact with the ball. I...
  11. P

Elite 2013 rv4 Elite Turf

Any good reviews from anyone? Thanks.
  12. P

SIS Easton 100h

Purchased one. How many hits approximately before it starts breaking in. Read 1000 to 1500.
  13. P

2015 z 3000

Anyone know the launch date? Thanks
  14. P

Senior Worlds 2014 - Las Vegas

September 26 to 29. Good luck to everyone. I wish everyone a safe, and fun tournament weekend. I hope everyone plays well. Maybe I will run into a few of you guys.
  15. P

Easton exclusive Helmer Stealth 100H SP12ST100H

Ive looked high and low for any kind of review for the reissue 100H. Read the specs on the bat from other sites. Looking to buy one. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Is that bad end loaded? Normally swing a 27 ounce. Should I go up or down an ounce? How large is the sweet spot...
  16. P

Dudley Warranty question..

I know this is a no warranty bat, but.... I just got a Dudley Lightning Endload bat. I've been hitting the bat off the tee with the wrapper in place. After about 30 cuts, I notice the knob moving. I check it, and sure enough the knob is moving left to right about a 1/2 inch. I can twist the...
  17. P

Easton SP12ST100 vs. SP12ST100H

What is the difference. Im guessing the SP12ST100H is end loaded. Any performance different between the two? If the SP12ST100H is end loaded, what is the weight of the end load. Thanks
  18. P

Jose Canseco Home Run Tour

Not advertising. Just read this today Jose Canseco's Home Run Tour will begin next week and run for over two months as he visits 17 cities in Canada and the U.S. covering 16,500 miles in 10 weeks in the CansecoMobile — a 40-foot custom RV. He will be appearing at minor league ballparks and...
  19. P

Using a Z3000 with a weighted sock

Anyone else experiencing the same issues? Just got the Z3000 this week, put about 30 dry swings on it, then 10 swings with a 12 ounce weighted sock from Skilz. First dry swing after using the weighted sock, I feel a pop at the connection piece, like I popped the handle back in place. After...
  20. P

USSSA bats good for Senior tourneys??

New to the Senior division. First tournament coming up in Phoenix next week. Have not decided on a senior bat yet. Have an USSSA bat that I use. Is it good for the Senior Division/tourney? Thanks