Search results

1. P

LTB Spiderz batting gloves black

looking to find a pair of large spiderz batting gloves that look like this if anyone can help just let me know. looking for gloves in good shape no tears or rips pp is ready thanks
  2. P

LTB Vinci pjv55 or PJV16

as title says looking to buy one of these glove not fully broken in pjv55 with battleship grey laces, in good condition pjv16 in good condition let me know thanks.
  3. P

LTB OG Fu dawg or cartel bat grip

as the title says I'm looking to buy OG grip from the fu dawg or cartel they have the black with orange in them just let me know what u have thanks
  4. P

LTB 2012 Elite Back Pack Charcoal/black

as title says looking for a 2012 Charcoal, and black elite bat pack just let me know looks like this
  5. P

LTB Easton sy100 34/26oz

looking for good or great condition sy100, 34/26oz hopefully with og grip let me know thanks
  6. P

LTB scn 19 34/26oz new stamp

looking for the scn19 34/ 26oz looking for a good condition scn19 with new stamp, looking for something that has around 100-150 hits on it and that is returnable thanks
  7. P

LTB Looking to buy a few easton bats listed

as the title says i'm looking for a few bats, paypal is ready 26oz st100bh, 26oz st100 scn18bh with new stamp sy100w st98 looking for bats that are in good condition no webbing or paint cracks end cap tight , maybe around 100 hits max, just let now know thanks.