Search results

1. Mtelander89

Pitching Helmet Preferences

I know the Worth Legit Pitcher's Helmet is pretty popular, but wanted to see what guys were using and why they are using it. Just a random post for a Friday morning! Thanks!
  2. Mtelander89

Turfs/Trainers

I've been relatively set in my ways when regarding turfs. I had a pair of Cooperstown Quags, wore "knobs" off on the sole relatively quickly. Switched to Boombah Drivetrains and within the first couple of games I played I had the tread coming off. Switched back to the Quags I picked up on...
  3. Mtelander89

Small look behind the scenes

Saw this and thought it was cool. Can't beat Made in the USA!!!! https://youtu.be/WULoHj4Lsi4
  4. Mtelander89

New WORTH Line

New WORTH line w/tech and specs. :eek:
  5. Mtelander89

Why do you buy a SP bat?

Just out of curiosity, what is the biggest influencer that determines what bat you purchase (i.e. Brand, Loading, performance, technology, word of mouth, player's series, etc)? Thanks! :thumb:
  6. Mtelander89

FPLGC-2Legit

I wanted to know if anyone could offer input on the FPLGC 2Legit. Hot? Durability issues? I heard the issues had been ironed out in July, didn't know if someone had issues with a newer bat. Thanks!
  7. Mtelander89

What was your favorite Old Stamp WORTH?

Just curious on what kind of opinions are out there... Can still use old stamps in some areas around me and wondering if anything is worth picking up.:thumb:
  8. Mtelander89

'14 Worth Titan SBTVIB

Has anyone swung the new Worth Titan? Any thoughts appreciated :D