1. Roundin4

Price Check Future

It's a great deal.
  2. Roundin4

Price Check Future

No....but maybe for YOU
  3. Roundin4

For Sale 27oz Demarini Future and 2014 Juggy

Future is still available. Some bites, but nobody had pulled the trigger.
  4. Roundin4

Juggy sold for asking price.
  5. Roundin4

Just an FYI....if you send me an offer for $190 or less delivered for the future.....I will NOT respond. That's just ridiculous sending offers for $175.
  6. Roundin4

PM's returned.
  7. Roundin4

BOTH BATS ARE SOLD These pics were taken this morning. I forgot the date sign. Bats were pulled direct from my bag, pics taken , bats have not been cleaned. BOTH BATS ARE RETURNABLE AND COME WITH VALID RECEIPT. 2014 Juggy 27oz...SOLD 27.5 oz Demarini Future ~ SOLD
  8. Roundin4

AFTERMATH or CLuggy

I've hit them all. As far as endload only... Aftermath is most balanced. very even. Then the Cluggy is more a midload, but still swings like balanced. followed very closely by the Juggy. The Future feels the most endloaded but still isn't a real endload compared to ENDLOADED bats from the 90's...
  9. Roundin4

LTB LTB 26 or 27z Juggy

I've got a 40 hit 27oz Juggy, returnable with receipt. New lizard skin grip & knob cuff. Looking for $200 gifted.
  10. Roundin4

Just ordered a Demarini Future...

I have both, & my juggy doesn't even come out of the bag.
  11. Roundin4

LTB 27oz JUGGY w/ RECEIPT

I still have mine.
  12. Roundin4

I'd say less than $210
  13. Roundin4

Ok, I'm impressed...

I prefer my Future over my 2014Juggy...which is strange cuz I gamed the J3A last year. Something is just a little different between the 2 juggy imo. My Juggy has 30~40 swings at most using 52's and it just sits in the bag.
  14. Roundin4

Mercy vs J3A vs Future

I've hit the Cluggy....yeah, I'll pass on that. Own the Juggy & hit my future. Over them all. Including the aftermath. Did like my j3a as my gamer last season, but gaming the future now. In the end it fits me better & I like the feel it swings like.
  15. Roundin4

I have what you need. Less than 40 swings on it.
  16. Roundin4

For Sale/Trade 27.5 Future

Don't these sell for $260 shipped NIW with receipt front the store that sells them? Or did the price go up?
  17. Roundin4

For Trade 27.5 oz F4T4re Trade only for a 26.5

Way ahead of the line on these guys if this goes for sale. But we'll see about getting the trade deal done.
  18. Roundin4

Price Check 27 oz NR ASA fudawg

I'll give you $100
  19. Roundin4

For Sale Scn9, scx3,reap2

This whole thread is a bunch of horse ****. Shawn is a stand up guy regardless of what anybody that doesn't know him thinks. We don't attack all the scumbag board "bros" That throw lowball offers. And we don't certainly attack every one that "cheats" people. There's shady deals here ALL THE...
  20. Roundin4

For Sale/Trade Some oldies

I might be interested in the 28oz red line. Shoot me What you're really looking for.