Search results

1. G

LTB Synergy Plus Scn2 & z1000

Please PM me. Prefer endloaded zs but will consider all z1000 but the 2011 ASA.
  2. G

LTB Looking for a couple of z1000

The stamps don't matter as long as it's a 2012. Please PM.
  3. G

LTB 2013 Mercy, Synergy + Scn2

Looking primarily to buy. 27oz. or under is preferred, but it isn't a big deal.
  4. G

For Sale Niw 14 Aftermath and others

Sold. 28oz. USSSA Aftermath - $170 - No issues. Close to mint condition w/ knobcuff. Sold. Sold. 28oz. Aftermath - $200 - No issues. Close to mint condition. Sold. 27oz. 2014 Aftermath - $300. New in Wrapper. Sold. 26oz. One - $155 - Light rattle at the endcap. Some cleat scratches. No other...
  5. G

LTB 2013 26oz. Aftermath

See the title.
  6. G

For Sale Lot of 2015 DeMarini Bats

25oz. Mercy - $180 - Some webbing and a bunch of cleat scratches. No other issues. Sold 26oz. Aftermath - $195 - No issues. A bunch of cleat scratches. Sold. Sold 26oz. Juggernaut - $190 - No issues. Some cleat scratches. Sold. 26oz. One - $180 - Light rattle at the endcap. Some cleat scratches...
  7. G

LTB Looking for OG Synergy + Scn2

New or used as long as it isn't in terrible condition. 26 or 27 ounce.
  8. G

LTB 2+ year Old NIW bats

slowpitch or fp synergies, Z1k/2k, aftermaths, open to pretty much anything. prefer 26/27oz. for slowpitch. Please PM.
  9. G

For Sale sy98, 98h, cl22asa, j3a, some other stuff

All prices are f/f or add fees and include shipping. I'm not really interested in trades. No issues unless noted. Ship to US only or add $30 to Canada. No cracks, rattle, wobble, webbing, etc... unless noted. All are returnable w/ no receipt unless noted. Don't know the hit count unless noted...
  10. G

For Sale/Trade 2014 CL22 26oz.

26oz. 2014 CL22. A new receipt in your name will be included. Somewhere between 3,000 and 4,000 hits with a mix of .52s and .44s, indoor tunnels only. 1" paint crack with packing tape between the top of the Black A and D in the word Stadium. No rattle or wear. $165 shipped, f/f or add...
  11. G

LTB scn3 and scx3 26 and 27oz.

Stamps have to be at or close to 100%. I also have things available for trade if you don't want to sell. Mostly DeMarini. Please PM.
  12. G

For Sale/Trade Z3000 ASA EL 27oz.

Sold for $200 shipped in the US gifted or add fees. Some interest in trades, but no Miken, or Worth. Interested in OG Flex, Extended, 33 or 34" OG Easton Fastpitch. Maybe 2012 Eastons too. No webbing, cracks, rattle, or wobble. Returnable with receipt dated 3/20/14. The bat was used in games...
  13. G

For Sale 26oz. 2012 z1000 EL Dual Stamp

$215 shipped priority, gifted or add fees. Returnable, no receipt, no cracks, no rattle, no webbing, no wobble, etc... decent amount of bag scratching.
  14. G

For Sale 2013 28oz. J3a

Sold for $220 shipped priority, gifted or add fees. Returnable, no receipt, no rattle, no cracks, and no end cap separation. There is a Grip and Rip on the bat. There is a good amount of bag and ground wear, but it isn't as used as it looks.
  15. G

LTB 26oz. RD28

Prefer as clean as possible. Some wear is ok but it can't be in really rough shape. Please PM.
  16. G

Buyer Beware 1maset1

This was not a sbf deal so I didn't leave any i-trader feedback. Marc and I met locally at an indoor tournament in early January. He mentioned that he was looking for an Aftermath. We agreed on a trade through text a few days later. A scn3 and a bat backpack from him for the Aftermath from...
  17. G

Need Help Quick question, need advice

If I have an issue with a deal that was made outside of sbf with a semi-local person I know in real life, is it appropriate to post here in the Need Help section? The guy I have an issue with has essentially stolen a bat from me and had no feedback issues until he picked up a Buyer Beware in the...
  18. G

LTB 33" and 34" scn1b, scn4b, scn5b

Looking to buy 33" and 34" scn1b, scn4b, scn5b. Prefer good condition or better without webbing and no rattle or wobble, but that isn't a dealbreaker. I have a lot of slowpitch (mostly OG easton synergy) bats available for trade if you want to go that route.
  19. G

For Sale Easton scn17bh, 28oz.

scn17bh, 28oz. (old stamp). Got this from the boards recently. $95 shipped, gift or add fees. There is webbing on the barrel and a small amount of paint flaking. No cracks, rattle, wobble. Returnable. Sale only. No trades.
  20. G

For Sale Worth MAY98A, 27oz.

MAY98A, 27oz. $106 shipped, gift or add fees. Minimal wear, no cracks, rattles, webbing, etc... Sale only. No trades. I believe this is the RI.