Search results

1. J

Price check Fireflex 240

I got a Fireflex 240 balanced (2 piece) 27oz as a return and I haven't even unwrapped it because our team just kinda fell apart. Looking to sell but I need an idea of what they are going for please.
  2. J

28" Louisville Proven

Is this still available?
  3. J

LTB kids composite softball bat

Thanks for the reply. A bit more than I wanted to spend though.
  4. J

LTB kids composite softball bat

Looking for a kids composite softball bat. 28" or 29" long would be appropriate.
  5. J

28" Louisville Proven

PM sent
  6. J

Fireflex 240

I honestly wouldn't put it past them...
  7. J

Fireflex 240

That's the other point I would make. I typically trust folks on this site more than most places. Especially YouTube channels which are affiliated with Softball stores. I did see the slowpitch bros vid though which made it look pretty good.
  8. J

Fireflex 240

I mean that's fine, I actually did see that notice later now that you mention it. I was just wondering how these new stamp bats are in terms of performance. My league doesn't test anything or check anything so it doesn't appear that the stamp matters unless it's a senior stamp. I'm usually not...
  9. J

Fireflex 240

Comparable to the older Fireflex 2? From what I can find the 240 has a crisper barrel feel. I'm in a league using 52 300 balls and you can swing anything but senior bats. My utrip FF2 killed these mushballs so hopefully this 240 will like them too.
  10. J

Fireflex 240

Anyone swung the Fireflex 240 and have some thoughts on it? I got a warranty return for my FF 2 and they're sending a balanced FF 240. I really liked my Fireflex 2 but apparently all they had in were the new stamp bats.
  11. J

WTB 28oz balanced Easton

Looking for recent years' Fireflex( or other abi Eastons) in 28oz balanced. I like my 26.5 loaded FF2 but my worth est balanced in 28 swings so smooth... I think this weighting in a Fireflex would be money.
  12. J

Mizuno Nighthawk's for sale

I know it's been a while. Still have the balanced?
  13. J

For Sale blackouts

I know it's been a while but do you still have the bats that aren't marked sold?
  14. J

For Sale/Trade Worth ESTs / Mach1

Still got the ESTs?
  15. J

A few Blackouts for trade

Still got the 27.5 BO?
  16. J

Ltb 26.5 oz sonic+

Just curious what're Sonics going for?
  17. J

Review - Louisville Slugger Solo Z USSSA

Waking up an old thread. 1000+ hits and the whole team can't put this thing down. The bat has really come to life lately...
  18. J

I have all 44s and a couple 52s. I just found out that our "ASA" league allows anything but senior bats, so I decided to switch it up with this utrip bat. We'll find out how it does against the 52s here soon.
  19. J

I picked one up based on the price and your review. Cant beat it for $50. I like the feel of it. I have swung nothing but my ASA Wanted and Wanted 275 for a while and just decided to try something new. I'm impressed with this bat and kind of like the feedback of the 1 piece compared to my two...
  20. J

27.5 Mizuno Blackout End Load Freedom SE

Would you sell? Price?