Search results

1. Trung1130

is Vinci quality still the same?

Since Vinci sources their own leather for production, there will be Batch differences since leather comes in different batches. Its unrealistic expectation that any glove company will have the same leather for gloves one year to the next considering that the price of quality hides has gone up...
  2. Trung1130

Need Help Identifying

This was a custom 5.5 oz limited kip. open back 12.5 I web based.
  3. Trung1130

For Sale Mint Vinci TJ1952

Bromo this still available? Text me 646-773-7000
  4. Trung1130

What kind of back do you like

hats can be purchased through me.
  5. Trung1130

Favorite glove ever

1996 MIJ Wilson A2000 1880. I wore the Wilson Under Glove underneath and with 6 years of HS and College use the interior still feels almost new.
  6. Trung1130

Where glove is made

The MIJ A2000's from the 80-and mid 2000's had a better leather quality. The internals of these gloves were the best at the time, but compared to now the internals that were in the MIJ gloves are comparable to a mid level glove. the MIV A2000's currently have a slightly thinner leather but the...
  7. Trung1130

Price Check vinci jd-73L glove

Depending on condition $75-140
  8. Trung1130

LTB verizon iphone 5s or 6

I have a 5S which i just replaced the screen and the board behind the screen.
  9. Trung1130

Wilson Customs Problems

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO . KARMA
  10. Trung1130

LTB Lht vinci 12.75"

No remaining stock in the blue. I would say it competes with the retail A2000 and HOH and in price range and as quality, but thats coming from me, a Vinci rep. IMO, its just a better glove for slowpitch softball as the 13 " and up gloves are designed for softball. the glove youre looking is...
  11. Trung1130

Buying Glove Materials

all these things were asked and answered in a text. geez this guy didnt even want pre cut strips instead of ordering sheets. lmao
  12. Trung1130

Looking at picking up a Vinci

22/PC Series is 5.5 oz steerhide which is heavier grainier leather but breaks in faster than the limited line; 3-4 color options available (White) Limited Kip Line - 5-6 oz Kip leather, less grain, dry feel lightweight and durable, many custom color options (white) longer break in time but they...
  13. Trung1130

1B Mitt for Softball Tips

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but not their own set of facts. Yes I am a Vinci Rep and if Rous is stating that the DCT and JVB-SB measure about the same size what would make it a Vinci too small in your opinion but not the DCT? I track all of the Vinci comments on this forum and please...
  14. Trung1130

LTB Lht vinci 12.75"

The only Vinci Glove that is available in blue in LHT would be a Custom Limited Line Glove. I am not sure what you mean by pro level glove? Gloves that are pro-issued like what they wear on the field or gloves sold in retail that are the same model and make as they wear on the field. THe...
  15. Trung1130

Bad experience for Glovesmith Custom Glove

what the hell is crotch doing on a glove?
  16. Trung1130

Relacing 101

I sell a glove relacing kit w/ plastic inserts 6" inch and 3" inch needle. mini wire cutter pliers, mini needle nose pliers, mini plier and another plier in a case.
  17. Trung1130

What happened in here?

What would you like to discuss? 1961 - Dual Welting - smaller hand stall - starts out at 12.5 stretches to 12.75 when broken in BMB-OB - Singel welt - large handle stall - Plays al il smaller than measurement but plays wider than all 12.75-13 gloves on the market.
  18. Trung1130

Quality glove relacer in LA-area?

I was in Temecula. There is a guy near LA Lacing by Lefty but he crosses his heel crease lace bc its his "Trademark" so i dont recommend him but he is local
  19. Trung1130

Cleaning a white glove

shoot me a text 6467737000