Search results

1. cmsoftballcpl

Tee work and distance

So honest question , not looking for responses from internet hero’s...ok, I wanna hear from them to for entertainment purposes. Seriously though, I’ve been hitting off a tee for the first time recently and I’m concerned about the distance I’m getting. I have no trouble hitting live pitching...
  2. cmsoftballcpl

1 PC Bat suggestions

Been swinging an old Combat Portent (Red) and a Combat Extinction. Plan on getting some BP swings on my Anarchy Blessed and hopefully it overtakes the two Combats. Wondering what others are swinging for a 1pc bat that they’ve had success with?
  3. cmsoftballcpl

For Sale Anarchy, Worth, Easton, Combat

All 26oz, 50-100 swings each. I’m the original owner of all and the only issue is some paint on the mutation that can be seen in album. 26 Anarchy Flip ASA SOLD 26 Worth Mutation ASA sold for asking 26 Easton Helmer Blue Line ASA Sold for asking 26 Combat Combatant dual stamp $50 26 Combat...
  4. cmsoftballcpl

4 bats still in the wrapper

since the snow and winter will never stop here in Maine, anyone want to tell me what to expect when I open up these 4 new bats, 2017 border battle asa, triple crown, 2017 liberty usssa, and 2018 mutation. I figured since Bats are supposed to hot out of the wrapper now, me and the wife could...
  5. cmsoftballcpl

Recoverering combatant question???

2017 bb legit ASA, 2017 Triple Crown, 2017 Liberty...basically swing the same? I also grabbed a 2018 Mutation with the same basic specs. Have been a one piece Combat guy that likes the longer barrel and finally decided to start transitioning into something else. From what I've read these...
  6. cmsoftballcpl

Usssa combat options

i dont play a ton of utrip but really want a utrip bay for when I do. I have a bunch of dual stamp combats none of which are completely broken in. They are fine for local tournaments, but I felt quite undergunned at worlds. There are still enough Combats available and I feel like buying one...
  7. cmsoftballcpl

Combat leather grips

Looking to buy the old combat grip, the leather ones in good shape, other than maybe pdf sports, anyone have any they want to sell?
  8. cmsoftballcpl

Utrip Combat choices

Didn't play any utrip this season, but going to Florida, I got rid of all my utrip bats and invested in dual stamps. Unfortunately most of them are still sitting in the wrapper because of my daughter's travel ball and work. Of the following choices, which do you guys think I should invest so...
  9. cmsoftballcpl

4.0 vs 3.0 XRT 120

Is there a significant difference between the two. I know a lot of people said they seemed to get better as far as break in period year over year. Specs seemed to be pretty much the same. I don't play a lot of utrip, but wanted to have something similar to my T3 compressor when I do play. It's...
  10. cmsoftballcpl

Maine's not dead

Just wanted to bring a Maine thread back. Lots of stuff happening up here still with indoor tourneys in Portland and a few leagues. Let's bring this back to life.
  11. cmsoftballcpl

Single wall dilemma

This is the approved bat list sent to me for an upcoming interleague game. PORTSMOUTH COED SOFTBALL LEAGUE APPROVED MEN’S BAT LIST Demarini Bruiser (DXBSP) Easton Reflex (SX72) Easton S300 Single Wall (SP14S300) TPS Louisville Slugger Warrior (SB12W) Demarini Ultimate Weapon (WTDXUWE)...
  12. cmsoftballcpl

New exclusives

Although I have swung quite a few different bats, I can't keep up with all the new releases. Anyone have a comparison list or compilation of what is what? Each bat may be different in its own ways, but they can't all have exclusive new technology from the main line releases. Anyone have the...
  13. cmsoftballcpl

For what's its worth that I'd link this here as well

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18692608#post18692608 Just a shot it the dark
  14. cmsoftballcpl

LTB 26 oz BHose Utrip or Assault 275

As stated, also have a 27oz Asa BHose and 27oz portent ASA and Utrip as trade bait. PayPal ready for the right offer.
  15. cmsoftballcpl

Combat Fast pitch bats

I know there are some combat fastpitch players on here, not sure if any women though but here goes... I am looking to upgrade my daughter who is 10yo but 5'2" and 105 lbs. Got her a single wall portent last year in a 29" 19oz but she out grew it pretty quickly I have a 34" 24 oz avaritia but...
  16. cmsoftballcpl

Only One Bat this season, what to get?

So I have decided I will buy only one new bat this season and was looking for some suggestions. Association doesn't matter but leaning towards asa or dual, nor do any of the bat specs, it going to be for me and the wife to use and we tend to like the opposite styles. I had been leaning towards...
  17. cmsoftballcpl

Hip flexor recovery and prevention

Not sure when or how, but I think I am having issues with mine. What can I do to help aide the recovery process and what can I do help prevent it from flaring up. It's been happening occasionally for many years, but these last three weeks it seems to be an everyday thing. Usually a nights...
  18. cmsoftballcpl

Incrediball tourney advice

Playing in an indoor tourney with utrip rules using an incrediball. Composite bats allowed so I was wondering if its worth using the composite bats or just stick with the metal bats I have been using in league games? Is there any real advantage to the composite vs single wall with the incrediball?
  19. cmsoftballcpl

Price Check Blackout dual stamp

Is there a market for these at all? If so, what might a good asking price for a minty 26oz be. Pics if needed but if not much interest I'm not going to bother digging it out. Trying to decide if it's worth putting in any work on it or just move it along someplace it might get used and appreciated.
  20. cmsoftballcpl

Best Easton value for someone looking to try one out

Not super familiar with any of the 2015 eastons that are out there super cheap right now but looking to give Eastons a try. Play utrip and asa and not super tied into one piece or two, endload or balanced. Just looking for a bat that I can BP for a while and swing in games occasionally...