Search results

1. R

Backside hitting, need help!

Well with a runner on 2nd or 3rd its a lot easier to advance them when the ball is on the right side. Also I want to learn just to be a more diverse hitter. Thanks for all the replies and tips!
  2. R

Backside hitting, need help!

So I have run into a problem... First I have a baseball swing which isnt perfect for softball, but i can pull the ball no problem and hit holes on the left side. Whenever I try to go oppo I can't unless it's an outside pitch. Any tips on how to successfully hit hard line drives...
  3. R

New to the NJ looking for a team, or 2!

Yeah I know it starts next week, just looking for more games. I played for the 721 AMOG ramstein.
  4. R

Thanks!! Hopefully get to play this weekend.
  5. R

I will probably swing by there today! Thanks for the info!!
  6. R

Also I see a lot about the Sports Outlet.... Is it just a store that supports a league? Sounds like a dumb question but I have really never looked for a team, always just knew somebody... Again, Thank you!
  7. R

Thanks for all the replies! Also any COED teams, the wife also plays!!
  8. R

I'm in the 819 GSS, playing on the team...But looking for some more games! Played overseas in Germany for the base team, SS or any infield position. Also I played in NV, not sure on what leage im thinking C? Not 100% but was very aggressive and lots of tourneys....
  9. R

Newly stationed at Mcguire AFB NJ and also new to the site! Curious about softball in the area preferably closer to Philly, but really just need to get back on the field. Any information on where to look, or contact information would be great!