Search results

1. G

LTB Demarini Raw Steel

Looking to buy and OG 06 black and white Raw Steel or a 12 Raw Steel both 28oz Prefer one with no dents, waves, cracks or end cap separation. Also some what visible ASA Stamp. Reply or pm images and prices. Thanks
  2. G

LTB 2012 Demarini WTDXRAW Raw Steel

Looking to buy the 2012 Demarini WTDXRAW Raw Steel 27 or 28oz in good or new condition no cracks or dents must be in playable condition. Looking for one just like the images. Please send offers to inbox
  3. G

LTB Pop Toss Or Softball Pitching Machine

Long shot, but does anyone have a Pop Toss or Softball Pitching Machine for sale?
  4. G

LTB Louisville TPS Aluminum ASA Softball Bat

I'm looking to buy a Louisville TPS Aluminum ASA Softball Bat with the ASA Stamp. Message me images and Price
  5. G

LTB 2012 Demarini Raw Steel

Looking to buy a 2012 Raw Steel 26-28oz. Send pics and offers in text to 909 548 1510
  6. G

LTB 2012 Raw Steel

Looking to buy a 2012 Raw Steel 26-28oz. Send pics and offers.
  7. G

LTB Looking 4 Demarini White, Raw Steel Or F (2,3,4)

Looking 4 Demarini White, Raw Steel Or F (2,3,4) half and half for a metal league. No cracks, dents or waves and in good/hit able condition. Please post or pm prices and images. Serious offers only and 27oz or higher
  8. G

LTB Demarini F Slowpitch

Looking to buy a Demarini F2,3, or 4 softball slowpitch bat. Send offers and images
  9. G

LTB Aluminum Barrel/Composite Handle bat with Pop

Previous deal fell threw so looking for a Aluminum Barrel/Composite Handle Softball bat with Pop 27 or 28. Pm or post images and prices. Must have visible ASA Stamp (League Rules), no crack, dents, or waves 60-90.
  10. G

LTB Half/Half or Aluminum softball bat with pop

Looking to a good Aluminum slowpitch bat or a Half and Half (Aluminum shell, Composite Handle) with pop for my aluminum only league. 60-90 price range no dents or cracks pm me offers and bats. Images preferred
  11. G

LTB A good Aluminum ASA Slowpitch Bat

Looking to a good Aluminum slowpitch bat with pop for my aluminum only league. 60-90 price range no dents or cracks pm me offers and bats. Images preferred
  12. G

LTB Demarini White or Raw Steel

Looking to buy a Demarini White or Raw Steel for 60-90 year doesn't matter, fairl good condition. No dents or cracks please. Pm offers and images
  13. G

LTTF Demarini White/Raw Steel any year

I have a used 28oz Easton 2013 Reflex I want to trade for a Demarini White/Raw Steel any year. Aluminum of an Aluminum trade. I Have warranty and receipt
  14. G

For Sale/Trade 2013 Easton Reflex 28oz for Demarini Raw/White Steel

Looking to trade for a Demarini White/Raw Steel doesn't matter the year I have used 2013 Easton Reflex 28oz 25 cuts its just not working out for me not sure why. Aluminum of an Aluminum trade. Have warranty and reciept Paid 80 selling for 60 obo pm me offers will send pics as well.
  15. G

LTB DeMarini J3 ASA

Looking to buy a DeMarini J3 ASA 28oz pm me offers and images thanks
  16. G

LTB Easton Salvo SRV5

Looking to buy an OG orange cap grey and orange Easton Salvo SRV5 27 or 28oz. pm me with offers thanks
  17. G

LTB Looking to Buy Demarini J3 ASA 28oz

I'm looking to buy a used Demarini J3 ASA 28oz please let me know offers