Search results

1. B

USSSA @ ... Victory Lane?

HAHA whaaaaaaat I dont name drop lol YEEEE
  2. B

Ya our pitch there took one off shin as well, nasty ol big thang after hahaha and ya fight was Toons and Primetime....they were on field next to us. Crazy....Good thing we weren't only ones to get into it ahhahah
  3. B

Were in as well...hoping to finish with in and keep playing D and maybe get one open tourny in see how we stack up. Its always one inning or two bad ones that get us down. Will be fun though.
  4. B

Players Needed for 16 inch Tourney at Tempe Sports Complex

Big ball???? Here??? what positions you need?
  5. B

Tucson Utrip Tourney

We have Big Ball in Yuma this weekend so no go for Surreal....
  6. B

Az usssa nit 2.27

Thanks bud appreciate it. Were going to try for one D and one E tourny a month, see how that goes.
  7. B

Az usssa nit 2.27

It was fun for sure, we went 2 and 2, sucks but had some good hitting, last game came down to one run for them to win, and they did. I am happy though with how were playing, Might do another D NIT next month or wait till end of March for E NIT. E teams looking to get better, do they keep playing...
  8. B

2015 E Worlds West

Surreal is.
  9. B

Az usssa nit 2.27

IM excited, Is this only D's yeah?
  10. B

Az usssa nit 2.27

Yeah man will be fun just to see where we are at.
  11. B

Az usssa nit 2.27

Surreal making that Jump.....were in....
  12. B

Easton Classic

IE stuff? We might run this weekend also
  13. B

Easton Classic

Damn fun playing this past weekend, Yah good job to Rivals for that D bump and Win...
  14. B

Easton Classic

LOL Nice one.
  15. B

Easton Classic

I thought this was D and E and Open, but I only see Open and E.
  16. B

Easton Classic

i wanted us to run e this weekend but new team of guys wanted to stick to e for little longer. and Yes wegman is money> i got the kirby in 28oz, hits freaking hard love it...
  17. B

Easton Classic

Who's all in this weekend ?? Any one hit the new BombSquad lineup??
  18. B

Gsl Worlds

GSL E Worlds in Vegas.......This will be our first year making a run for it....
  19. B

USSSA _ SouthWest Invite

Vinnie you coming up?? This Vin haha Finally got my Surreal Team back at it....Will be fun for sure...
  20. B

Legit Sports

and you didnt even tell me BK..messed up hahaha You know im down to play hahahaha AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE