Search results

1. nutpn

Louisville Slugger Xeno FPXN150

That's what my Daughter Swings but I'm looking to go up to 33/23. Glad you got 1 thats a good price.
  2. nutpn

Louisville Slugger Xeno FPXN150

My Daughter uses her xeno some but goes back to the LXT. She has a 2015 easton mako torq I bought in Feb and it hits great but just like her xeno they are just riding in bag,. I think the mako torq has 4 or 5 batting practices on it. But to me the mako torq and lxt are great hitters.. What Size...
  3. nutpn

For Sale Easton Killer Bees!

Any of those black/purple stealth in a 32/22
  4. nutpn

MAKO or LXT

Lxt My daughter is loving her LXT, I have a couple more pm me if you interested
  5. nutpn

Why was my thread closed I was asking for a price and I never mentioned new bats,,

Why was my thread closed I was asking for a price and I never mentioned new bats,,
  6. nutpn

For Sale Ls icon series fastpitch 12.75"

Still available REDUCED 10-20-13. Still Available very minty $100.00 Including Shipping
  7. nutpn

For Sale Ls icon series fastpitch 12.75"

RHT Louisville Slugger ICON series 12.75 inch,made in USA large deep pocket. I just got my daughter 1 month ago, she used it a couple warmups and she won't put her used Lousiville Slugger glove down and said she wants to keep using it. I had it under my mattress for a lil bit but since she...
  8. nutpn

LTB 2 Gloves 12.75-13'' and 12''

LS USA made ICON Got a RHT Louisville Slugger ICON series 12.75 inch,made in USA large deep pocket. I just got my daughter 1 month ago and she won't put her used LS up. I had it under my mattress but since she doesn't use it now its just laying on my dresser if you are interested. Here's link...
  9. nutpn

For Sale Easton Baseball Bat Youth

lower price Lower price
  10. nutpn

sell Would prefer to sell it, price is negotiable a lil, need to text me for details on it, thanks
  11. nutpn

Easton Baseball Bat Youth text for full details For Sale Easton Baseball Bat S1 Composite Youth 30/18-- $150.00 OBO text for full details 2059374167 or email [email protected]
  12. nutpn

where is a sight to sell

Anyone know a sight where i can sell a easton youth baseball bat size 30/18
  13. nutpn

if you need a 32/22 xeno go here

thanks again it may be gone, got an offer and sent my reply and waiting on his reply, thanks again
  14. nutpn

wont last long Price dropping for quick sale today on the red/white and blue xeno, text me 2059374167, thanks
  15. nutpn

yes it seems to be What lil she used it the bat seemed to be like her other xenos, i think this was just a special edition xeno, thanks
  16. nutpn

For Sale LS Xeno FP Pride red/white/blue

what lil she Well what lil she used it the bat seemed the same as the other 2013 xenos she uses, she thought it was red black like her school colors when we ordered it and its red white blue, so I think that was her letdown besides her favs she uses anyway, she wont admit it, but when I opened...
  17. nutpn

got my eye Got my eye on another bat now, she has a couple xenos and I got this about 4 weeks ago and it was a closet and batbag queen so its in great shape, im looking at the new onex replacement the LXT
  18. nutpn

if you need a 32/22 xeno go here- SOLD SOLD- Red/white and blue mendoza model, same great bat Heres my link in the bat selling forum if you need a xeno 32/22 in great shape with a limited number of hits, im gonna pull it today if it dont sell, pm me or text is best at 2059374167, its been...
  19. nutpn

thats a good price it's also against board rules to sell a NOW better put some more hits on it! No one here pays retails,these go for less than $250 NIW w/receipt every week. Last one sold for $211 just a few days ago......#360674530176 Why do you reference ebay, your post stated from...
  20. nutpn

welp as bad as i hate it As bad as i hate ebay i guess if it dont sell on here by monday evening i can put on there.. I do not like selling there, so somebody text me and we can work a deal up on it 2059374167