Search results

1. nutpn

For Sale Ls icon series fastpitch 12.75"

RHT Louisville Slugger ICON series 12.75 inch,made in USA large deep pocket. I just got my daughter 1 month ago, she used it a couple warmups and she won't put her used Lousiville Slugger glove down and said she wants to keep using it. I had it under my mattress for a lil bit but since she...
  2. nutpn

For Sale Easton Baseball Bat Youth

Easton Baseball Bat Youth text for full details For Sale Easton Baseball Bat S1 Composite Youth 30/18-- $150.00 OBO text for full details 2059374167 or email [email protected]
  3. nutpn

where is a sight to sell

Anyone know a sight where i can sell a easton youth baseball bat size 30/18
  4. nutpn

if you need a 32/22 xeno go here

if you need a 32/22 xeno go here- SOLD SOLD- Red/white and blue mendoza model, same great bat Heres my link in the bat selling forum if you need a xeno 32/22 in great shape with a limited number of hits, im gonna pull it today if it dont sell, pm me or text is best at 2059374167, its been...
  5. nutpn

For Sale LS Xeno FP Pride red/white/blue

LS Xeno FP Pride red/white/blue- SOLD SOLD-For Sale Louisville Slugger Xeno FP Pride Mendoza Red/White/Blue Fastpitch bat size 32/22 with less than 10 hits, bought for a #3 backup but daughter uses her other xenos, so no need to see it ride in a bag.. 225.00 OBO incl shipping Has USSSA New...
  6. nutpn

LTB Louisville Slugger Icon 12" Fastpitch Glove

Looking for a 12" Louisville Slugger Icon Fastpitch Glove
  7. nutpn

For Sale Easton Stealth 32/22

SOLD-SOLD-Easton Stealth 32/22- SOLD-SOLD SOLD-SOLD Easton Stealth FP11ST10 Size 32/22 text me 12059374167 for details $295.00 OBO
  8. nutpn

LTB nokona buckaroo full web 12.5 to 13"

Ltb nokona buckaroo fullweb in a 12.5 or 13" used in good shape or the almost used
  9. nutpn

Rocketech

I got a question on my daughter's Rocketech, we play at 4 different parks and 3 of those 4 parks the umpires will not let her use it, they say it has a flat spot, I have looked it up and down for it and cant see it, question is how is rocketech on warranty issues like this, because at this point...
  10. nutpn

For Sale 2013 easton FS1 32/22

2013 easton FS1 32/22 and other fastpitch bats SOLD-2013 easton FS1 daughter put maybe 10 hits and went back to her xeno- non returnable-175.00 paypal gifted or 180 regular paypal, or just make me an offer on any of them pics And Questions via text 2059374167 Also a 2013 easton FS1 30/20 A...
  11. nutpn

For Sale Demarini Phenix

Demarini Phenix price lowered to 145.00 SOLD-I have a Demarini Phenix -8 size 33/25 my daughter has and no longer is on the demarini train,...so im gonna get rid of it, its a good hitting bat and she put the balls over the fence plenty of times, this is the one everyone states is awesome hot...
  12. nutpn

LTB batting cage net

Looking for a batting cage net 50-60 ft to put up for my daughter to tune her skills, thanks
  13. nutpn

For Sale 2009 rockettech

SOLD-100 bucks or best offer can get this 2009 Rockettech -9 size 33-24 with no dents or waves, actually in good shape, at very bottom a spot of paint is peeling but I've saw that on a bunch of RT, has normal batbag and cleat scuffs and scratches, pics available upon request, thanks for...
  14. nutpn

where is

oh where oh where can it be Where is the place for forum discussions, yesterday i listed my glove and didnt know i couldnt put new, but now i do after it thread was deleted, a buddy sent me a pm and told me to change it so i went in edit then advanced mode and fixed the title description, my...
  15. nutpn

GTG tjstntbug gtg on glove purchase

Tjstntbug is a great buyer, thanks for emailing and letting me know you got it...
  16. nutpn

GTG hammy1326 GTG

Hammy1326 is very GTG, a great guy to deal with, shipped quick
  17. nutpn

For Sale 13" nokona glove

Got a very sharp looking Nokona 13" RHT glove I bought for my DD last week and she took it out of the bag it was in and opened and close it a few times and said nice glove , laid it down and went right back to her trusty glove, she said she don't want the nokona, it's had a ball in it and put...
  18. nutpn

For Sale Easton FS1 Fastpitch Softball Bat

2013 Easton FS1 -10 32/22, daughter took wrapper off and hit about 10 or 12 balls and went back to her xeno, it hit great and she was sending those balls flying, but she wont put the xeno down, since then its been in batbag till today I took it out and put it up, has a few marks from in bag, it...
  19. nutpn

For Sale wanted scn4b

Looking for a Easton fastpitch SCN4B for a friends daughter, shes hoping to find a good deal for her so if you see one for sale reasonable let me know, thanks, knew i was forgettin something 32/22 or 33/23
  20. nutpn

Louisville Slugger Sales Rep south

Does anyone know the Louisville Slugger Sales Rep for the south, around Alabama, Thanks