Search results

1. R

Double Headers an advantage?

We prefer double-headers and almost always play the 2nd game better than the first. You're warm, nerves are settled, and the beer has kicked in.
  2. R

Should I buy a used composite psycho

I think you downgraded by getting the Sick, but then again I'm a big fan of the Psycho. There is a reason they had 5 of them in their dugout.
  3. R

How does new Izzy compare to last years?

Lol... I've seen this video. Hilarious! I'd say with a swing like Izzy's you could hit bombs with a wooden bat.
  4. R

For Sale/Trade 27oz Izzy psycho returnable with receipt

Pm sent. Disregard the trade part.... I didn't read your description clearly. Lol
  5. R

How does new Izzy compare to last years?

I've been hooked on last years Izzy Psycho even though the durability isn't the greatest. When it gets some good spiraling, I've never swung anything that can match it. I haven't tried the new one yet but I've heard it's a little more durable, which makes me wonder if it's got the pop of last...
  6. R

For Sale 27oz Miken Izzy Psycho

What's the big black mark across the "C"?
  7. R

For Sale 27oz og BJ Fulk

PM sent ur way
  8. R

Stupid HR derby

I'd rather watch a HR derby with 5 homers on a 200' field over 1 homer on a 300'.
  9. R

Booger batch question

It's an OG if it starts with a 5 or 6. Re-issue if it's starts with a 7.
  10. R

Cheap Bat finds?

Ahhhh I'm with ya now
  11. R

The Bat Graveyard 2

Nice Just picked up one of these last week on the Bay for $75. Worth every dime.
  12. R

Cheap Bat finds?

My return for my old Worth JH120 was a new stamp bat.
  13. R

Im convinced...

I agree with this as far as some of the new stamp bats. But most of my older bats are the hottest right before they break.
  14. R

Cheap Bat finds?

Got an Easton L5 or two for $99. Hard to pass up that deal.
  15. R

OG mayhems vs. RI(USA made) vs. China Mayhems

Yes it is only my opinion based on personal experience. I have no scientific or video data to back it up. I've read other similar opinions.
  16. R

OG mayhems vs. RI(USA made) vs. China Mayhems

Referring to the JH120, JHM7120, and the Booger. I've owned and swung all 3 and some of you guys say "same effing bat", but I disagree. The Made in USA versions are all the same to me, but far superior to the China made ones. I'm not sure what kind of gloss finish is used in China, but it sucks...
  17. R

For Trade 2014 USSSA BJ Fulk

5 hits on this bat. Mainly looking for 454 Sicks. Text me for pics. 870-656-2263
  18. R

Need Help

I've done the same thing. Stand up tall, dont lunge down at the ball. It could also be your timing. Take lots of BP and work on swinging the barrel through the zone, not the handle.
  19. R

? about Mens Major players

You don't get your name on a bat by walking.
  20. R

Checking for shaved bats

Your league most likely isn't necessarily checking for shaved bats, but has compression standards for bats that can be used. I play in a league that requires at least 230 compression on all bats. To say that a bat is shaved just because it has low compression is just dumb. I guarantee my Izzy...