Search results

1. R

How does new Izzy compare to last years?

I've been hooked on last years Izzy Psycho even though the durability isn't the greatest. When it gets some good spiraling, I've never swung anything that can match it. I haven't tried the new one yet but I've heard it's a little more durable, which makes me wonder if it's got the pop of last...
  2. R

OG mayhems vs. RI(USA made) vs. China Mayhems

Referring to the JH120, JHM7120, and the Booger. I've owned and swung all 3 and some of you guys say "same effing bat", but I disagree. The Made in USA versions are all the same to me, but far superior to the China made ones. I'm not sure what kind of gloss finish is used in China, but it sucks...
  3. R

For Trade 2014 USSSA BJ Fulk

5 hits on this bat. Mainly looking for 454 Sicks. Text me for pics. 870-656-2263
  4. R

LTB Worth Mayhem M7jh120- red and black M7.

PayPal ready. Already own one but looking for a back-up. Text or message me. 870-656-2263. Thanks!
  5. R

Mayhem M75 > or = M7?

I've got a mayhem M7jh120(black and red) that I love but I'm afraid it's on it's last swings. I'm looking to replace it but these bats are tough to find! How does the blue M75 compare? Never swung one. Been seeing a few on eBay. Thanks! We're talking USSSA by the way.
  6. R

Price Check Mayhem M798

27 ounce. Only used in one "ragball" season. I hit some BP with it this evening and its far from being broken in. What's it worth?
  7. R

LTB Old stamp U-trip Mayhem Booger or M7

PayPal ready. Anyone got anything for sale? PM or text. 870-656-2263
  8. R

Why so many 2014 U-trip BJ Fulks for sale?

Is it not a great bat? Every day they can be had for $120-$150 on here barely used. What gives?
  9. R

Overswinging?

Any of you guys struggled with this? Coming back from injury I try to ease back into the game as an EH. My 1st at bat I tell myself to swing smooth and easy as to not risk re-pulling my lower abs. I hit it on the screws and it clears the left-center fence. WTH? I thought. Im not a home-run...
  10. R

JH M7120 (black and red)

Any of you Worth guys have one of these you want to get rid of?
  11. R

LTB Worth M7 JH120 Black and Red U-trip

Anyone got any of these they want to get rid of?
  12. R

For Trade 26 oz. OG Stadium CL22

Looking for something heavier(27-28 ounce). Bat is in great shape. Hits the ball great. Unknown number of swings, but its not many. Worths, Miken, Easton's, LS.... Let me know what ya got!
  13. R

OG JH120 or R.I.?

Looking at buying a used JH 120 off a buddy. It's made in USA, but is there a way to tell if its an original or a re-issue? Thanks!
  14. R

Lower AB strain. Sports hernia?

Anyone strained their lower abs? Mine kills me on the nights I play ball amd exert myself, but with a couple days rest is just fine. Lower AB strain? Sports hernia? I've been roughing it out hoping it would go away on its own. I'm the type that goes to the doctor as a last resort. Any advice is...
  15. R

Anyone still swing the OG CL22?

Went to a yard sale with the girlfriend and found a 26 oz. OG Stadium CL22 USSA. It's in great shape and was only used in one league according to the previous owner. Anyway I paid $25 for it and that evening took some BP with it. First Demarini I've ever owned, or swung for that matter, and was...
  16. R

Too old for outfield?

37, height/weight proportionate, always been pretty athletic. I play league 1 or 2 nights a week. When I get home I can barely walk... Lol... And the next morning after playing(usually back to back games) I can barely get out of bed it feels like. Legs and feet soreness for the most part. My...