Search results

1. L

Gamer Choice

Hey all, need a little help deciding on which bat to game. League was to use Hot dots this year but at the first game we were told instead we were using Gold dots (something about supplier sending wrong balls). Got a Freak30 with about 200 hits on it, 2013 DC41 with a few thousand and a Freak...
  2. L

Shoulder Injury

Hey everyone, got a question I have no prior experience with. Seems I have bursitis in both shoulders from over use during the winter and all the shovelling. Doc told me to not lift anything heavy or do repetitive motions for the next two months or risk a long term injury. Any who have...
  3. L

Which would you take

I have a chance to grab either a Demarini One .12 or Sunday Swagger. Have only swung the OG Juggy and some metals with Demarini. Which of these two would you take?
  4. L

Swing Help

Hey everyone, been a long time reader, time to step up with a post. Here's the run down. I am fairly consistent hitter (over .700 last 3 seasons been playing for 16 years and never hit under .600). This year I started well really connecting and coming through the zone hot. In the last...