Search results

1. P

Practice field in Denver next week during the TC Spakler/Firework in Colorado..

Seems the city is pretty locked up with fastpitch games.. how do we find a field to practice on? Is there a school that is usually open? A church field somewhere we could go during the day? help! (16U parent) :biggthumpup:
  2. P

Practice field in Denver next week during the TC Spakler/Firework in Colorado..

Seems the city is pretty locked up with fastpitch games.. how do we find a field to practice on? Is there a school that is usually open? A church field somewhere we could go during the day? help! (16U parent) :confused:
  3. P

ASA Can I get a verbal??

Soooo.. I asked the (ASA) plate umpire for a verbal tonight. he said OK then, as I evened out the box dirt/stepped in, he (apparently) said GO (I never heard him, but then, I wasn't really listening to him), and the pitcher delivered the ball, while I was not looking up, and hadn't really set...
  4. P

36 X 34 Southland Gray with Navy/Gold Piping

36 X 34 Southland 50%Cotton/50%Nylon Pant. No elastic, hemmed bottom. In good shape, have minor discoloration from sliding on ankle, but too slight to show up on photos. Great pants!! $25 + shipping (you decide how you want them shipped)
  5. P

Pants(2) & Shorts(1): Southland Black w/white/green/white pins

2 Pair of pants: 36X34 and 34X32 - both have no-elastic hemmed bottom. These are Southland, 50%Cotton/50%Nylon - breathable and soft/comfortable pants. 34X32 worn once - look like new absolutely black, no fade at all. 36X34 worn a few times, small hole by ankle, and small tear at top...
  6. P

phillywopper is GTG

Nice guy, PayPal came ASAP, PMs returned respectfully. Mailed stuff out to him today.. all is good!
  7. P

TrevyB and Nike17

Are GTG - they sent a cashier's check out for pants, and I got it before the pants were even delivered to them.... gotta love honest people! easiest deal I ever made ~