Search results

1. A

For Sale Multiple Bats/Easton/Demarini/Worth

Looking to part with some bats Easton Stealth SSR2 28 OZ 700-800 hits $75 shipped Easton Stealth SSR4 28 OZ 300-400 hits $75 shipped Worth Legit SBLA3P 28 OZ has probably 50-75 hits. Some paint wear from being tossed around. Just not my style. $60 shipped. SOLD Easton SP12ST98 30 OZ about 200...
  2. A

2014 ASA Aftermath vs USSSA Aftermath

My league lets us use both ASA and USSSA bats with 52/300 balls. Which bat would perform better? The 2014 ASA only Aftermath or this years USSSA Aftermath?
  3. A

any pictures of next aftermath?

Are there any pictures of the next aftermaths? ASA OR USSSA.
  4. A

First hits on my SP14B3

I took my new B3.0 out to hit it tonight for the first time. We used a mixture of evil Bp 52-300s and Dudley hycon ZN 52-300s. I have owned every bat through the ASA stealth line and this one felt right up there with the best of them. The bat felt great out of the wrapper with balls screaming...
  5. A

Price Check 30oz ST98

Looking for how much you guys think a 30oz SP12ST98 would go for. The bat has about 200 hits on it and is real clean. No rattles, webbing or any defects.
  6. A

Practice bat for Aftermath?

I'm looking to pick up a cheaper bat for practice that is comparable to my aftermath(balance point and feel in particular). I want to save the life on this rocket launcher for game swings. Any ideas?
  7. A

Mizuno Blur MZC-7

Is there any market for a Mizuno Blur MZC-7? I have one that is in pretty good shape with very little hits. Not sure what it is worth if anything at all.
  8. A

Dudley Thunder Hycon ASA vs Thunder ZN Hycon ASA

I'm looking for some input on the difference between these two softballs and whether it is worth the extra cost. Is the composite cover on the ZN worth the extra $10 per dozen? I am buying for an entire summer league so we have to buy a large amount of softballs.
  9. A

Anywhere to demo Easton bats in New England?

Does anywhere know of anywhere that demos Easton Bats in New England. I live in Central Mass and would like to demo a few bats when the new line releases soon.
  10. A

Place to Demo in New England?

Does anyone know of any demos in New England? I live in Central Mass and would really like to demo an L3.0 when they come out. I love the Stealth/B3.0 but am interested in what it would feel like with the endload.
  11. A

2013 B3.0 vs 2014 B3.0

Does anyone know if there will be any difference between a leftover B3.0 and the new B3.0 coming out soon. Will it just be a repaint or will there be any noticeable performance differences?