Search results

1. Shaunmang35

Juggy info

Also the 2016 juggy og is the same as the J5 I guess. I'd like to go just find one for a good price and call it a day.
  2. Shaunmang35

Juggy info

26 oz. I called a few places online cause they were decently priced and heard two different stories figuring they just wanted to sell me the bat. Info I got was the black is a little better then the silver one and will last just a little longer.
  3. Shaunmang35

Juggy info

first off sorry if this is a ongoing topic people are tired of seeing on here, but I would just like some info so when I make a purchase on one of these, I make the right one. Looking to buy a juggy and I'm this will be my first demarini purchase. Been swinging a teammates silver J5 and I...
  4. Shaunmang35

LTB Demarini J4 or J5 34/26oz

interested in a demarini juggy J4 or J5 26 oz. thanks
  5. Shaunmang35

For Sale/Trade Easton Realtree Mako

Sorry ya sold for a $100
  6. Shaunmang35

SOLD
  7. Shaunmang35

I have for sale a Easton Realtree mako 34/26 oz. and has from 150-200 hits on it and is in really good condition. Just isn't working for me and sitting in my bag. PayPal friends and family. Returnable with both barcodes and no receipt. Thank you! SOLD
  8. Shaunmang35

For Sale 3 asa sticks

I tried sending a message on the Boss also. His mail box is full it says
  9. Shaunmang35

LTB Boombah Boss 27oz

Thanks for the help everybody, I pulled the trigger on it for $89 bucks and they gave me free shipping which was cool.
  10. Shaunmang35

LTB Boombah Boss 27oz

ya, great point. My teammate has one and I love using it but he told me it took a long time to break in. For the $89 price is really good, I think I will have to do that.
  11. Shaunmang35

LTB Boombah Boss 27oz

Just seeing if anybody has the 2014 Boombah Boss 27 oz. they may want to move. I know they are for sale on the website for a good price, but maybe somebody has one with some cuts on it. Thanks
  12. Shaunmang35

For Sale Nike Pro Gold Tradition 12.75

It's a new year bump
  13. Shaunmang35

Still got this, OBO bump!
  14. Shaunmang35

cyber monday bump
  15. Shaunmang35

I have a Nike Pro Gold Tradition 12.75 Glove here. It has been re-laced and is in great condition. Still needs to be broke in, but has a nice pocket for somebody looking to use it for OF. Looking to get rid of it because I have been using another glove since I've been playing infield and no need...
  16. Shaunmang35

Price check Nike Pro Gold Tradition 12.75

Sorry for the late response, but thank you for the help!
  17. Shaunmang35

Price check Nike Pro Gold Tradition 12.75

I have a Nike Pro Gold Tradition 12.75 Glove here. It has been re-laced and is in great condition. Still needs to be broke in, but has a nice pocket for somebody looking to use it for OF. Looking to get rid of it because I have a glove I use and no need for this, plus no patience to break it...
  18. Shaunmang35

Price Check Akadema AMR34 12.75

Any help? Anybody? ......
  19. Shaunmang35

Price Check Akadema AMR34 12.75

I have a Akadema AMR34 12.75 glove and was wondering what these go for these days? Thanks for any help! Lightly used and still could use a little breaking in.
  20. Shaunmang35

For Sale A2000 12.5" 1799 Black RHT

I've been looking for one. PM sent!