Search results

1. Shaunmang35

Juggy info

first off sorry if this is a ongoing topic people are tired of seeing on here, but I would just like some info so when I make a purchase on one of these, I make the right one. Looking to buy a juggy and I'm this will be my first demarini purchase. Been swinging a teammates silver J5 and I...
  2. Shaunmang35

LTB Demarini J4 or J5 34/26oz

interested in a demarini juggy J4 or J5 26 oz. thanks
  3. Shaunmang35

For Sale/Trade Easton Realtree Mako

I have for sale a Easton Realtree mako 34/26 oz. and has from 150-200 hits on it and is in really good condition. Just isn't working for me and sitting in my bag. PayPal friends and family. Returnable with both barcodes and no receipt. Thank you! SOLD
  4. Shaunmang35

LTB Boombah Boss 27oz

Just seeing if anybody has the 2014 Boombah Boss 27 oz. they may want to move. I know they are for sale on the website for a good price, but maybe somebody has one with some cuts on it. Thanks
  5. Shaunmang35

For Sale Nike Pro Gold Tradition 12.75

I have a Nike Pro Gold Tradition 12.75 Glove here. It has been re-laced and is in great condition. Still needs to be broke in, but has a nice pocket for somebody looking to use it for OF. Looking to get rid of it because I have been using another glove since I've been playing infield and no need...
  6. Shaunmang35

Price check Nike Pro Gold Tradition 12.75

I have a Nike Pro Gold Tradition 12.75 Glove here. It has been re-laced and is in great condition. Still needs to be broke in, but has a nice pocket for somebody looking to use it for OF. Looking to get rid of it because I have a glove I use and no need for this, plus no patience to break it...
  7. Shaunmang35

Price Check Akadema AMR34 12.75

I have a Akadema AMR34 12.75 glove and was wondering what these go for these days? Thanks for any help! Lightly used and still could use a little breaking in.
  8. Shaunmang35

Price Check Easton scn8 Synergy Flex

Like to get an idea how much a 27 oz. scn8 flex in good condition goes for these days? Any help would be appreciated thanks!
  9. Shaunmang35

LTB Demarini CF3 34/26

Looking to buy a Demarini CF3 34/26. PM me if you got one your looking to move. Thanks
  10. Shaunmang35

Demarini advise

Been a while since I posted anything, but here goes. I normally swing eastons, but I had been slumping big time and noticed a teammate swinging a demarini CF3 34/26. He was hitting some shots with it, so I gave it a try in the middle of the season and from that point on couldn't put it down...
  11. Shaunmang35

Price check Easton Salvo SRV5

interested in finding out what the srv5 salvos go for? I know there seems to be a few different batches out there but the one I am coming up on from a buddy is made in china and has 0111 on it near the handle and is a 28oz, so I heard this is the good batch. Bat is in great condition and is...
  12. Shaunmang35

B3.0 vs J3A

Debating between these two bats here. I'm mostly an Easton person, but a while ago I swung a J3A and loved it. Before that I wasn't a demarini person at all. I own a few stealths and love them, I would say the scn9 is probably my favorite bat. So with these new line of bats out it is tough...
  13. Shaunmang35

Price Check Mayhem M7598

a Worth Mayhem M7598 26 oz. in very good condition. I would say it has about 300 hits on it. I understand with this particular model they made another batch that is NOT made in the USA and this bat is one of those, so I am wondering if that makes a difference. I was just wondering what the...
  14. Shaunmang35

Fall Softball- Southern Cali South Bay area

Kind of new to this forum, so here goes. Right now I play on Tuesday nights looking to jump on another team so I can play twice a week. I play mostly outfield but can play first base and a little second base when needed. I live in the South Bay area in Torrance. Thanks for your time!