Search results

1. Dexb0t

the Carolinas

I saw a post on Facebook about SBF. I forgot about this junk. So now I'm here.
  2. Dexb0t

the Carolinas

Rise and shine ladies!!
  3. Dexb0t

the Carolinas

Solid reporting, I notified SportsCenter of your good work! Thanks :D
  4. Dexb0t

the Carolinas

What all SC/NC teams are playing in the U-Trip D World Series this weekend in Disney?
  5. Dexb0t

the Carolinas

I don't know, I mean if this tournament somehow magically makes, and E-Pats is cruising through the winner's bracket, he may need some mid-day relief. #MakeBlowUpDollsGreatAgain
  6. Dexb0t

the Carolinas

Wait.. are you saying E Pats has fat chick blow up dolls?? or.. ??
  7. Dexb0t

the Carolinas

Just a heads up... The NSA Super Draft tournament in Summerville this weekend was changed to co-ed. Just spreading the word around to help it have a chance of making. http://scslowpitch.com/smf/index.php?topic=4494.30
  8. Dexb0t

the Carolinas

Watch out for the pepper spray lol #SoftballPlayersLivesMatter
  9. Dexb0t

the Carolinas

I mean you're definitely right about that, but I forgot about it before the baby too :cool: haha - how's everyone?
  10. Dexb0t

the Carolinas

I forgot about this place.
  11. Dexb0t

South Carolina

I don't know if he knows anything other than hitting leadoff. Why not put him back there and let him bat ~.800? :D
  12. Dexb0t

South Carolina

He's a hitting machine. He'll be back to normal in no time.
  13. Dexb0t

South Carolina

Yesssssss. Sounds like a great time haha. :D I'm ready to play a little league ball. It's been awhile.
  14. Dexb0t

South Carolina

Sounds just like my boy haha. :biggthumpup:
  15. Dexb0t

South Carolina

That's no good to hear that about Frankie.. I was glad to see Robbie was ok after that nasty accident as well. After seeing that vehicle, he's lucky to have walked away. #ReturnOfRas is here!? :D Now that's some good news!
  16. Dexb0t

South Carolina

Alright. I'll play league ball this spring to hang out, have fellowship, drink beer, smoke weed, and do everything else at the ball field, other than play the game like I know how to play it. Thanks for the advice grown up!
  17. Dexb0t

South Carolina

Not sure what that has to do with "growing up", but Ok.
  18. Dexb0t

South Carolina

Yeah that sounds like a pretty good deal. Except I'll probably still skin up my knees. I only know one way to play the game. All or nothing lol :)
  19. Dexb0t

South Carolina

I'm probably going to feel like an old man getting out there and playing haha. I've always wondered what it felt like to be the famous E-Pats. Now I will know. Haha :bigok::thumb:
  20. Dexb0t

South Carolina

A couple weeks after me posting that I was enjoying not playing softball, I talked to Shaw yesterday and I'll be playing league this spring! This 1 year retirement thing was kinda cool. Not sure if I'm ready for this O_o