Search results

1. trox

balanced two piece

The bright orange combat assault G4 two piece is balanced . Awesome bat.
  2. trox

How do you keep your bad players engaged/happy?

That's how we do it. Anyone who shows up hits but it sucks when the whole team comes and they decide to bring a buddy because we usually don't have enough. So a roster of 20 people is usually full of scrubs and we might get one at bat each lol
  3. trox

what do you do when

A couple pre game drinks to get the give a sheet meter to 0... Then I let my lady Pick the bat I should use and the. I start dik slapping dingerz outta the park
  4. trox

Jackal 2 Review

I have a niw non warranty one that I have been trying to move but after hearing what people are saying about it. I might just keep it around as a back up if my assault g4's die on me.
  5. trox

Best 2016 Combat?

Assault G4 one piece! That is all
  6. trox

Softball sucks

Yup get burned out late in the season . Have a team of 20 or more players and it is hard to round of 10 people each night. Why join the team if you can't make at least half the games... Even a quarter of the games would be nice lol. It's not a team I run so I am not as annoyed as I could be...
  7. trox

Why do you use/Like Evil Bps

Found out about them on the Canadian forum and bought 12. Wanted to buy some of the hard stadium balls to see how far they fly but now they don't have a shipping option to Canada so I am trying to find another company for another dozen that are comparable
  8. trox

LTB Boombah boss 27 oz

Hey thanks for the heads up! Got one incoming from the site. That's how all bats should be priced at :)
  9. trox

LTB Boombah boss 27 oz

Bump this up. Any out there?
  10. trox

Energy boosters with no caffeine

There are plenty of pre work out supplements that don't have caffeine in it but .... I don't think they work well. Stimulants are what work for me. I haven't found any natural drinks that give me a boost. I am willing to try though if people can find some good ones
  11. trox

LTB Boombah boss 27 oz

Looking for someone who is willing to ship to Canada. No one around here has used the bat and I have always been interested in it. It has to be utrip... Let me know what you have available guys. Thanks
  12. trox

GTG HRviolation is gtg

Got my laservision today thanks again
  13. trox

For Sale 26 oz Jak'd Claymore

Lol what happened? Not gtg user?
  14. trox

Best one piece USSSA bat??

Combat assault g4. Get it and you will not regret it. Plus is a nice bright yellow so it looks cool too haha.
  15. trox

Throwing FURTHER!!

Just go full out and get tommy john surgery lol. Even little kids get that done so why not a rec softball player ?
  16. trox

Tips on timing swing???

I don't know about any videos but what helps me is picking one bat and staying with it. Don't go crazy swinging too many different sticks. That throws timing off. Even though you may be tempted to try your friends new bat just keep swinging with one that you are comfortable with. Different...
  17. trox

Moving up bat weights

Gotta find what works for you. I have played for 5 years now and started with 28oz but then used 27 oz with endload and I finally found that my best control comes with a balanced 27 or 26oz endload.... I can swing just as fast with a 28 but my swing is a lil sloppy. So just test bats and see...
  18. trox

Jak'd Signature Series (Chris Tucker) is USSSA Approved.

Chris tucker
  19. trox

For Sale 26 oz Jak'd Claymore

That doesn't look like a crack to me. I have owned a couple claymores and they have a notoriously bad paint job so lots of chipping that tend to look like cracks. The uglier the claymore looks, the better it hits. Mine barely has any printing left on it and it hits absolute moonshots. Sounds...
  20. trox

Combat Deal Is On

Bryce utrip 27 Bryce Asa 27