Search results

1. trox

LTB Boombah boss 27 oz

Looking for someone who is willing to ship to Canada. No one around here has used the bat and I have always been interested in it. It has to be utrip... Let me know what you have available guys. Thanks
  2. trox

GTG HRviolation is gtg

Got my laservision today thanks again
  3. trox

LTB Combat assault g4

Looking for the yellow one piece in 26 or 27 oz
  4. trox

For Trade 2013 LV 1.0 27.5 for a 26.5

This bat has approx 650 to 700 swings. Minor webbing is starting. I love this bat but just need it a tad lighter to help with controlling my swings... All I want is a one for one trade... Want the 26.5 lv 1.0
  5. trox

Combat assault III

This bat is sounding amazing. The way the guys on the sportsfreaks forum are talking about this bat is making it sound like a must buy for next year. Has anyone made a pre order on this bat?? Or got to swing it at all??
  6. trox

For Sale/Trade 26oz freak fx 700

Bat has a maybe 200 swings on it if that. Not used by any big guys so it's in great shape yet. I am looking to sell for $100 delivered. Or trade for something 27 oz or higher. Cat can be included for the write price because I hate it!!! Haha
  7. trox

Show and tell thread?

Sorry if I missed it,,,, is there a show and tell thread where you can show off your newest stuff that you have traded for or purchased on the bay? I like checking those out on other boards and would like to show off some new additions.
  8. trox

Cracked bat and liquid cement

Does this help a bat at all.. I have a bat with a long crack in it. It's very thin and I googled how to fix a cracked bat and the liquid cement suggestion came up. Will this help squeeze some life out of your bat of you put it on your bat and sand down any bubbles/bumps that form? Is it...
  9. trox

For Sale/Trade 26oz Freak FX700 Balanced

This bat has approx 100 hits on it. It is in great condition but I just have other bats for next year. Looking for $100 obo and I am open to trades as well.. I love stuff haha.
  10. trox

LTB Jak'd Claymore

Looking for either 27 or 28 ounce. Just wanna have the only jak'd bat I don't have in my bag. Thanks!
  11. trox

Any Ball hit runner after crossing home plate

This happened during a tournament and I wanted to know the rules. I was on third base and the ball was hit to the outfield. I ran home and the fielder threw it back in but the catcher missed it and it then hit my knee way after I had crossed home plate. We had a runner behind me who was on there...
  12. trox

LTB Want to upgrade from my $30 Walmart glove

Hey everyone. Like the title says, I would love to purchase a glove for next season. I have only been playing slowpitch for a couple seasons but have really started to get into it. I have some decent bats but now its time to upgrade gloves... The $30 Wal Mart Wilson isn't helping me out. The...
  13. trox

For Sale/Trade Demarini F5 27ounce, barely used

Hi everyone. Let me know if I am doing anything I am not suppose to as this is my first post on the forum and it is a sale one. I trade and sell cards on the Hobbyinsider.net forums so I am just kinda doing the same thing on here as we do over there. This bat has about 50 hits on it if that...