Search results

1. A

For Trade 27oz stadium 2.1

Got a 27oz stadium 2.1 returnable no rec. Bat has around 100 cuts. No rattles cracks. Very clean bat. Can send pics via text. Mainly looking for asa demarinis in trade. Interested in Mercy Am J3a Will also look at utrip offers as well. 26 or 27oz only please
  2. A

For Sale/Trade a couple bats

Got a couple bats for sale. Might look at a 2-1 trade. 1. 27ba nr combat gear supremacy. Bat has around 200 hits. Has lots of webbing and some paint flaking. Also has 1 small pebble rattle. $50 shipped 2. 27oz returnable no rec demarini j2a. Bat has around 500 hits has a very slight sand...
  3. A

og flipper durability

Picked up a og flipper and was wondering how long is the break in time on these and how durable are they with the harder asa balls? I know there designed for the 52's and that's what I got it for. Just wondering will it hold up with the harder asa ball.
  4. A

For Sale/Trade 26ba gear supremacy

Bat is a nr has around 200 hits. Has lots of webbing and some paint chipping. Also has one tiny pebble rattle. Looking to trade toward a utrip demarini. Will also look at asa demarinis. Can add cash if needed. Will sell for $50 shipped. Can send pics via text or email my fault bat is a 27ba
  5. A

For Sale 26oz juice

Got a returnable 26oz juice for sale. Bat has around 500 hits. Has endcap wear but structurally sound. $70 shipped obo
  6. A

gs qustion

I got a 27 BA Gs and the other day I went out and took some bp with it. About 10 hits into bp I hit a ball and it sounded like it got a crack. So I inspected it and seen nothing. Just alot of webbing and some paint flaking. So I hit it a few more times. And it still sounded like it was busted...
  7. A

For Trade bat for roller bag

Got a 27ba nr combat gear supremacy. Bat has maybe 100 hits has webbing and sounds like a pebble rattling on the inside. Bat is still very solid. I am looking for a roller bag in any color. Can send pics via text. I also got a 26oz demarini juice I might trade for one also if not interested in...
  8. A

For Trade utrip demarini for senior bat

Got a 26oz returnable juice. I am looking to trade for a senior bat in 26-27oz. Bat has some endcap wear and around 300 hits. Still very solid. Bat is returnable also. Interested in Geezer The one Any combat. Can send pics via text
  9. A

GTG dirt12

Bought a gear supremacy from him. Bat was just as described and fast shipping. Man is definitely gtg.
  10. A

j2a with 52/300 ball

I got asa state this weekend. And will be using the 52/300 hot dots. I was wondering if the j2a will hit these balls well. Or if anyone has used one with those balls. Bat is nasty right now with the 44/375's. We got a j3a and a z2000 and a few other asa only bats. But I want to swing this if...
  11. A

LTB roller bag

I got $50 in pp and I am looking for a roller bag. Must be in good condition and hold at least 6 bats. Color nit really a issue. I also got a very clean worth comrade bat pack I could add to the cash to sweeten the deal on a higher end bag. Really interested in a demarini idp bag but will look...
  12. A

For Trade 27oz j2a

Got a 27oz demarini j2a bat is returnable w/o rec. I am looking to trade this for another asa or utrip bat. 26 or 27oz only please. Bat has around 500 hits has webbing and a sand rattle but is very solid. I am trading only cause I am not use to the flex anymore. open to offers lmk what u got...
  13. A

For Trade 2 for 1

1. 27oz demarini j2a returnable no rec. Bat has around 500 hits has webbing and a small sand rattle. 2. 26oz combat spiked baker usssa. Returnable with valid rec date for may of this yr. Bat might have 75 hits has one spot of webbing on the combat side. Other than that it's mint Open to...
  14. A

For Sale 27oz stadium 2

Got a very clean 27oz stadium 2 looking to sell. Bat might have 50 hits returnable with valid rec. Can send pics via text or email. Looking to get $175 obo
  15. A

For Sale virus plague

26 balanced wr combat virus plague. Bat is webbed up and gamer ready. Has a couple of paint flakes near the endcap. Its a xr-17 frame and target endcap. Looking for $50 shipped can text some pics
  16. A

For Sale couple youth baseball bats

1. 27/17 combat b3 gear retro. Bat is mint. Think might have 5 hits at most. $60 shippedSOLD 2. 29/17 worth mayhem composite. Has 0 hits $40 shipped Both bats are returnable w/o rec and both are composite bats. Can send pics via text.
  17. A

j2a

I got a j2a in a trade here locally. Bat has a nice sand rattle and some webbing. Bat is on fire right now. My question is how durable are these bats. Cause I have a few guys on my team that is swinging it now and was wondering if I am gtg letting them use it or just make it a 1 person bat.
  18. A

LTB 26-27oz utrip demarini

Like the title saids looking for a 26-27oz utrip demarini. Got 130 to spend. Can be nr lmk what u got thanks Interested in J3 og cartel J2 And any others.
  19. A

For Sale/Trade 27oz j2a

Hi got a returnable but no rec 27oz j2a I am looking to trade or sell. Bat probably has around 350 hits has some webbing and a sand rattle. Has some endcap wear but mostly from going in and out of the bag. Bat is getting hot just need something with the new stamp. I am open to asa and utrip...
  20. A

For Sale/Trade j2a

Hi got a returnable but no rec 27oz j2a I am looking to trade or sell. Bat probably has around 350 hits has some webbing and a sand rattle. Has some endcap wear but mostly from going in and out of the bag. Bat is getting hot just need something with the new stamp. I am open to asa and utrip...