Search results

1. F

For Sale 26 oz L5.0- needs a new home tonight !!!

Up for grabs is an Easton L5.0. Bat has approx. 150 cuts on it. No webbing no rattles end cap is tight. Couple of small scratches due to being on the field but bat is in great shape. I am looking for 100 bucks obo. Bat is returnable but no reciept. Any reasonable offer will be considered and...
  2. F

For Sale 27 oz EL z2000- 150 shipped

Up for grabs is a z2000. It is a 27oz and it is the end loaded model. Bat has been hit ten times in the cages with Bp balls. I need this bat gone today. I am looking for 150 shipped to your door. Can ship today if payment is received before 4pm EST. Bat is returnable but I don't have a receipt...
  3. F

For Sale/Trade Blackouts,OG Catty, Synergy2

Got three Mizuno Blackouts (balanced Black/white) Two 27 oz and one 26. One of the 27 oz the OG grip has been removed and it is now taped. The other two have OG grips. Bats have around 50 swings each, all in the cages. Looking for 125 shipped OBO. Really need to unload this so hit me up with...
  4. F

For Sale/Trade Blackouts,OG Catty, Synergy2

Got three Mizuno Blackouts (balanced Black/white) Two 27 oz and one 26. One of the 27 oz the OG grip has been removed and it is now taped. The other two have OG grips. Bats have around 50 swings each, all in the cages. Looking for 125 shipped OBO. Really need to unload this so hit me up with...