Search results

1. lawdizzle

Best way to break in an ASA bat?

As most stated here, I'd suggest 52's only. The Aftermath only needs to loosen up a tad, and around 150 - 200 swings with 52's, that will happen. Anything harder...good luck.
  2. lawdizzle

For Sale 26oz SP14B4 and 26oz SP14L3

Sold to djlynch.
  3. lawdizzle

PM sent MikeDwins
  4. lawdizzle

Price drop bump to $160 shipped.
  5. lawdizzle

To the top...
  6. lawdizzle

2 Easton's for sale here. Both are 26oz. L3 - No webbing, spiraling, rattling, nothing. Very solid bat with less than 200 hits. Has receipt and both barcodes, however receipt is over a year ago- so take that for what it's worth. ***The mark you see on the L3 is just a ball scuff. I didn't...
  7. lawdizzle

Where's all the of blackout swingers

I reserve my TM Blackout for BP and cold weather only. Its good, but not where my gamers are yet. We can use ASA or Utrip bats in the league I play in, and they don't compression test. I basically use whatever I'm feeling comfortable with at that time. We do use the 52/300 balls, so until...
  8. lawdizzle

New 2016's....

Yeah, I thought Easton's were bad....
  9. lawdizzle

New Mizuno 2pc Nighthawk pics

I fully understand the connection piece is only cosmetic, as was the basis for my question. It was purely a question on looks, not necessarily feel, etc. I appreciate the responses!
  10. lawdizzle

New Mizuno 2pc Nighthawk pics

Is this a 2pc design like the Demarini's/Worth's/Miken's or design like the Z's/Easton's? Kind of hard to tell. For those confused, I'm talking about the Z's and Easton's having the rubber connection piece, etc.
  11. lawdizzle

How Much of a Difference is There?

Agreed. My L3 and B4 are on fire, and I'd put them up against just about anything else. I'm not much of a distance hitter, but exit speed is ridiculous.
  12. lawdizzle

Return question

^^^Spot on. Just call and ask. You may get lucky, but generally no exclusives are given as returns.
  13. lawdizzle

How Much of a Difference is There?

Once fully broken in is the key here. Not many people hold on to their bats long enough to get fully broken in - but that's my opinion. Yes, there are definitely some duds out there that just never seem to wake up, but I think a lot of people give up way too soon to be able to actually say X...
  14. lawdizzle

Most Durable ASA Demarini

Another vote for The One series. Durability at its best.
  15. lawdizzle

B 4 vs Original Extended

I agree with above. If you only hit 52's with the B4, I'm pretty sure the bat would literally last forever, and still not be broken in. Now that you've already hit it with 52's - throw some hard balls at it. They can handle any ball out there. This should get the webbing going good. After a...
  16. lawdizzle

'14 l4

Webbing is the goods...let it keep webbing as LSX states. You'll know when you get spirals (they are obvious). Gamer only after that.
  17. lawdizzle

Looking for winter BP bat

The Blackout's do get very hot, but most give up on them way too soon - much like Easton's. Really, any Easton or Blackout will hold up with very minimal issues, if any. Your Sonic is a durable bat as well, but my vote goes to the Blackout. My Blackout has a ton of hits, so yes, it's...
  18. lawdizzle

Looking for winter BP bat

As others have said - Mizuno Blackout, hands down for me. Absolute tank.
  19. lawdizzle

Easton mako for $99

Dang, $99 bucks is a steal. Anyone have any BP videos? LSX - See if you can get a hold of one!
  20. lawdizzle

ASA only bats

Well, if you feel the USA Aftermath was SUPER HOT, didn't you just answer your own question? The L4 with 4 game cuts is not a fair comparison. Add about 496 more cuts before you begin to compare those - and it MAY be ready by then. Bottom line - swing whatever feels best to you. Use the...