Search results

1. DoctaJ

How many home runs will you hit this year

Thanks for clarifying that :thumb:
  2. DoctaJ

How many home runs will you hit this year

I'm only playing in one night a week this year so I'll probably hit 10... half or more being DBO
  3. DoctaJ

which return should i get

I like EL bats so I would go with the BJ ressy... personally
  4. DoctaJ

Too Many Gamers?

5. DoctaJ

Best cold weather bat

I live in Ohio too, and my blackout has done very well for me and about 4 other guys on my team during spring and fall when the temps are down. Plus it's just an all around great bat once broken in.
  6. DoctaJ

thinking of buying the Z3000 end loaded tomorrow? 3 piece ???

Just go the safe route with the CL22. If you do end up needing to return it, Demarini's customer service is much better to deal with than LS.
  7. DoctaJ

Dc41

Turd Ferguson, that's a funny name
  8. DoctaJ

Pickup player horror stories

Related maybe? lol. Just busting balls
  9. DoctaJ

Bat Collections 3

I was thinking about trying an overlap this year, I just drop my pinky now. I've tried practice swings with the OL but never actually hit a ball with it, might be worth an experiment.
  10. DoctaJ

Making the switch to UTRIP

A mask and some shin guards are a must, just get in your ready position as soon as you release the ball (this goes for any assoc.)
  11. DoctaJ

Bat Collections 3

My experience with Demarini is they all run light. The one.12 I just sold weighed 27.3 with friction tape grip and was a 28oz bat. Now I know to go up in weight when I buy my next Demar
  12. DoctaJ

Bat Collections 3

What weights did you get for those CL22's?
  13. DoctaJ

Bat Collections 3

I could have sworn he had something to do with that movie, seems like his style. Nonetheless, it is a great movie lol
  14. DoctaJ

Bat Collections 3

No, have not seen Fury yet but I really want to. It looks awesome
  15. DoctaJ

Bat Collections 3

I don't know for sure, I've never seen that movie. He has a lot of really cool movies and some of them are really underrated. Sin City, Reservoir Dogs, and Inglorious Bastards were all good ones too
  16. DoctaJ

Bat Collections 3

I love pretty much every Tarantino movie... Pulp Fiction, The Kill Bill movies, Death Proof, From Dusk Till Dawn, and if you haven't seen "4 Rooms" you need to
  17. DoctaJ

Bat Collections 3

I remember watching Roadhouse with my dad when I was like 8 years old, he let me watch pretty much whatever I wanted lol... I remember watching Pulp Fiction when I was in sixth grade. I may be a little too young to really appreciate Top Gun, but I loved the Hot Shots movies
  18. DoctaJ

Bat Collections 3

I would guess "Top Gun", but that's just a guess
  19. DoctaJ

Kirby..... Disappointed.

No, seriously, this one will rip your **** off! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2EMGmv0FqM
  20. DoctaJ

2014 Juggernaut vs 2015 Juggernaut

It's illegal in 9 countries, and they've done studies you know... 60% of the time, it works every time. Plus it smells like bigfoot's ****.