Search results

1. DoctaJ

For Sale/Trade 28oz Demarini One.12

I am selling my 28oz one.12 returnable without receipt. I would estimate that it has around 1000 hits on it, barely broken in for this bat... although it is hot. No cracks, wobbles, or endcap separation. Very little webbing with normal ground marks/scratches, no chunks missing. I will not be...
  2. DoctaJ

Church League Softball Fist Fight

Comedian Tim Wilson died of a heart attack yesterday and I thought it befitting to make this post on SBF because of his song Church League Softball Fist Fight. Enjoy!!
  3. DoctaJ

LTB or LTTF CL22

Looking for a 27 or 28 oz CL22. NR would be fine, but returnable wr would be a plus. I have a 28 oz One.12 in good shape that I will trade and add cash for the right bat. I am ready to buy. I really love my one.12 but it doesn't look like I will be playing ASA again anytime soon. Let me...
  4. DoctaJ

LTB New Stamp USSSA Bats

Looking for a good deal on a new stamp UTRIP bat 27 or 28 oz. I may be willing to trade my 28 oz one.12 plus cash for the right bat. Let me know what you have... Thanks I guess I should clarify a little... I am mainly looking to buy a bat, I will only trade my one.12 plus cash for...
  5. DoctaJ

New stamp MV-1

I have been looking into getting a new stamp Utrip bat this off season, and the new stamp MV-1 has peaked my interest. I want to hear from those that have this bat to give me an idea of how it performs with the 52/300 ball and what to expect from it (durability, break in, etc.). The other...
  6. DoctaJ

NFHS softballs any diff?

I was scouring through the bowels of the interwebz looking for some cheap softballs to use for practice and came across some reebok .44/375 VR-4000's (my rec. league uses worth gold dot 44/375) and they had NFHS stamped on them. Now I know that means they are approved for National Fed. of State...