Search results

1. J

Price Check Easton SP12SY100

Need a price for a minty 26oz SY100. Less than 20 hits. Tried searching for a price but other than the ridiculous asking prices on the site that shall not be named I’m not finding any recent sales or price checks. TIA.
  2. J

Spiralling on the Nighthawk

Yeah I probably should pick up a new bat. Hopefully I can demo a Crush in the next couple weeks.
  3. J

Spiralling on the Nighthawk

Just wondering if anyone has had a Nighthawk that developed some spiralling on the barrel and could provide any feedback on how much life you got out of the bat before it blew up. Mines a utrip Roboload that’s starting to show some decent spiralling. Our league switched from Hot Dots to Gold...
  4. J

LTB Black and blue Triad 27 oz

I have a 26oz if you don't find a 27oz.
  5. J

Miken Psycho 2 piece Canadian Exclusive

Miken Sports told me it's the Canadian version of the DownTwoEarth 2 piece Psycho.
  6. J

Miken Psycho 2 piece Canadian Exclusive

Just picked this up. I'm very interested to see how it performs. Not selling. Just bragging. [/URL][/IMG]
  7. J

Combat Big O

[/URL][/IMG]
  8. J

LTB Og rip it reaper

I have a Reaper Reap2 ASA2004 stamped 28oz. Is this the Reaper your looking for?
  9. J

LTB Looking for a SCN7 or SCN9 27oz or 28oz will buy or have trade bait

I have a 27oz SCN9, 400 hits, some diamond rash and slight wobble, no rattle or endcap issues. I can text pics if you PM me with your contact info. $85.00 shipped.
  10. J

LTTF players model Duo 3 or Bubba Mack 27oz

I have some trade bait and it will be a trade in your favor. PM works best.
  11. J

For Sale/Trade Voltage SB73V 27oz

27oz spec 1 returnable no papers and 27oz Blackout Balanced.
  12. J

LTB 26oz or 27oz spec 1

27oz. 250-300 cuts. Very clean no issues. Returnable no papers.
  13. J

For Sale *** 26oz Z3000 EL USSSA (Minty) ***

You interested in another Mad Dawg?
  14. J

For Sale/Trade SCN3 OG Flex 28 oz

Sold to JKJM1972. Bat is gone.
  15. J

thank you... Thank you for the offer but I'm going to pass.
  16. J

Bat is still available.
  17. J

I'm selling my OG Flex 28oz, its a returnable bat and the stamps x2 are completely visible. The bat is in very good condition and is not yet broken in. I'm looking to sell for $255 shipped plus 3.5% for fees. I will consider trades, my preference would be for two Blackouts (balanced or...