Search results

1. A

LTB Miken dc41 red knob or RI

must be 26 oz and not beat to crap. Usssa
  2. A

FS: 2019 DC41 USA/asa 27oz

50 bp cuts on 52/300 balls. Bat is too heavy for me. 165$ shipped (I asked 160$ in prior thread but if shipping coast to coast I don't want to get stiffed on the cost). No weird noises or wobbles. Has a sticker but can’t find receipt. Some of my pictures with the name/date were too large to...
  3. A

Price Check: 2019 DC41 27OZ USA/ASA

50 or so cuts from BP on 52/300 balls Bat is too heavy for me. Looking to drop back down to a 25-26oz
  4. A

LTB Miken DC41 2018/19 asa

looking to buy 2018/19 dc41 asa only 26 or 27 oz.
  5. A

LTB A2k or Rawlings primo

looking to buy one of the following gloves in title in a; 12.75+" Rht Have cash and ready to purchase. I am in CA.
  6. A

LTB 2014 Demarini J3A 26OZ

2013 Demarini J3A 26OZ Must be returnable and in great condition.
  7. A

For Sale 2012 Worth Mayhem 98 SBMTDA-Red/White

34/26Oz. I can send pics via cell phone right now. Will put pics up later. 916-838-6076. Bat was used for three co-ed leagues as I was getting a feel for softball. Got a little more serious and picked up some other bats. This one has been sitting since. It has at most 200-300 hits on it (sad...
  8. A

FS: 2012 Worth SBMTDA Mayhem ASA

edited and moved.
  9. A

LTB Combat dba 27oz

Looking to buy new or slightly used DBA. Must have receipt and be returnable. Preferably in CA. I can drive to meet you most likely.
  10. A

Return policy with Demarini?

Hello everyone. I've recently just made my first big purchase in regards to softball. Bought a FU DAWG that was slightly used from another person. He has the OG receipt which was given to me w/ the purchase. I am wondering if something happens to the bat is the warranty still in valid...
  11. A

Sacramento Area

Anyone from SAC area want to do BP?
  12. A

Any point to use overlap grip w/o dropping a pinkie?

I've been reading on batting grips and it seems like everyone does the overlap w/ a pinkie drop in addition. This is supposed to give you more whip/leverage. Is there any point of doing a regular bottom grip and using an overlap? Can you get the same increased whip without dropping the pinkie?
  13. A

Tourney teams playing in co-ed league?

Just wondering if this happens in your guys area. I play in a co-ed/beer league for fun and there are a couple of teams that have all tourney players. They end up killing everyone 25+ to 5 over the course of a season. I wonder why anyone who is a tourney level player would want to even play...
  14. A

How much does a new ASA bat really help?

I am currently using a easton bat that is at least 10 yrs old. Just starting playing softball again have been doing a lot of reading about the new bats and how hot they are. Even with this 10 yr old bat I can hit one or two hoppers to the fence (300 ft fences) if I really tag it. Would I...