Search results

1. B

GTG hybrid

GTG, Fast shipping, and easy to deal with! Thanks hybrid
  2. B

What is a L6?

3. B

What is a L6?

The EL on the 28oz L6 is 3oz per Easton, but doesn't even compare to the EL of the 28oz L5. My L6 weighs in at 28.7 oz that is with a knob cuff, and my L5 weighs in at 28.4 oz with a knob cuff. The balance point on the L5 is about 2 inches more towards the end compared to the L6. Wish I could...
  4. B

14LV1 Review....

I thought the cap was the correct one....as it has more endload than my L5.
  5. B

14LV1 Review....

What's with some of the LV1s saying 1.5 oz EL on the bat, but the cap stating the correct EL. Would post a pic of my 28.5, showing 1.5 oz EL on barrel and 3.5 oz on cap, but can't get it to attach.
  6. B

Moving to St Louis Area

I am relocating to St Louis area at the end of the month. I been playing ASA and USSSA in Alabama. Gonna be looking to play, if anybody needs someone.
  7. B

Endload weight of 2013 L6?

I don't know what the true endload weight is exactly, but a 26oz has 1oz, 27oz has 2oz, 28oz has 3oz per the stamping on the bat.
  8. B

L6 Distance

That's true...not everyone will get same results. Good point!
  9. B

L6 Distance

That's kinda why I asked what distance guys are getting out of the L6.
  10. B

L6 Distance

yeah its long enough haha...I guess what I should of asked is the bat fully broke in? I have no webbing or spiralling
  11. B

L6 Distance

I have a L6 28oz that I have been getting game ready. I have about 125 swings on it. Been a mix of 44/375's and 52/300's. Distance was decent out of the wrapper, right at the 300ft fence. Around 20 swings started putting them over with fence at about the 310-315 mark. At 50 swings, was...